CRM is section, where you can find full information about customers saved in your database. Note that for proper work of CRM module is required to embed Synerise tracking codes on the website, where you would like to monitor customers’ activity.When you select CRM section from the left vertical menu, you get list of six sections: Date of last transaction, Smart lists, Smart segments, Last activity date, Created date, Tags, Filters.
When you get to the CRM section, on the left side you find vertical menu, containing Filters submenu, where you can find a lot of ready to use filters, like: Clients, Firstname, Lastname, City, Region, Zip code, Company, Agreements. If you want to know more about it go to Filters.
Marketing permission is a confirmation that an individual allows e.g. for processing of its personal data. If you gain a contact with expressed consent, you can send marketing messages to that person via email, SMS or PUSH notification.A customer can unsubscribe from the subscription list via special unsubscription from. This form could be set up on particular part of email or text message, e.g. in form of hyperlink.
When you click on customer's name, you get into his full profile.
On the left you get his details like:
- customer’s name/nick name,
- customer’s profile picture (often downloaded automatically from social media),
- settings button (on the right site of customers profile picture),
- creation date
- last activity date
- campaigns which customer can receives (email, sms, PUSH, WiFi, BLE, RFiD)
- tags he is assigned to,
- contact information (customer’s address, email, phone number, etc.),
- demographics (gender, age, etc.),
- websites (customer’s website, if he has any),
- social media (links to customer’s social media accounts),
- organizations (organizations in which the customer operates, if there are any),
- technical environment (customer’s IP, browser and operating system which he use, etc.).
Yes. Click name of selected customer to get his full profile. Then click Seting button on the right side of profile picture. Select Edit profile from hidden menu.
Now you get full list of editable fields with customer's data. Enter new data, change them or delete part of them. Then click Save button in the right corner, and cusomer’s profile is updated.
Yes. To do it, click the account button in the right top corner, and select Settings section from the hidden menu. Then select 'Client atributess' section from the left vertical menu. You get list of fields that describe customer's profile. Here you can edit, add or delete chosen field. For more information, check Clients.
Yes. When you get to customer's profile, on the right side of his profile picture, there is a settings button – when you click it, you get a hidden menu. Just choose Delete option, and the profile is removed from your customers' database.
To add customer manually to the database, go to CRM section, and click Plus icon at the top of the page. You will get full form to fill in with new customer's data. Fill it and click Save (on the right side).
Go to the CRM section. At the top of the page you will see Import icon.
Click it, browse for the right CSV file, and fill in all necessary fields in the form below. Then click Import button on the upper right corner.
Go to the CRM section. Select all clients, whose data you want to export by clicking on squares on the left site (you can select all clients using square icon at the top). After selection, the Export icon will appear at the top of the page. Click it, and choose appropriate file format from hidden menu. Then exporting will start automatically.
Exported files will be ready for download in the Reports tab, for more on this topic: Where exported CSV files are stored?
Yes, you can. Go to CRM section, and click Sort button, on the right upper corner of page. Done! Do the same once again, to get reverse order.
Yes. Go to CRM section, click Loupe/Search button in the top of page.
Enter name of customer, you’re looking for. You will get a list of matching results.
Yes. When you go to the customers’s profile, on the right side of the screen you can see full list of last customers's activity.
Synerise gets data about your customers activities from several sources. First one is your website. You can integrate Synerise with Google Analytics, to collect all information, about visits, and actions on the website, e-shop, etc.Second is data from cookies files. Once the customers visited your website for the first time, Synerise collects data from cookies files (unless he doesn’t agree on it). Since that time this customers is defined as an anonymous customers. We don’t have his full profile, but Synerise assigns him unique ID number, so it is possible to track his activity history. When customers registers in our database as an identified customers (e.g. sign up for the newsletter) and instal your mobile application which operates with beacons and WiFi, we can track much more of his activities. Now it is possible to gather his offline activities too. It could be information about visits in traditional shops, about reactions on push, beacon and WiFi campaigns you sent to your customers. This set of information is completed with those acquired from the transactional system. So you know, who, when, where, why (campaign?) did the transaction, and how big the transaction was.
To create segments of clients, for whom you want to launch campaign, first go to CRM section. At the top of the page, there is special icon for segmentation.
Click it, and now you are in a place where you can configure new segment. Enter the name of new segment. Then choose appropriate conditions from the drop-down list (Add conditon), which describe your segment (e.g. email actions). Next click other drop-down list and choose other parameters accurately describing the previous condition (e.g. opened email). Then click Continue button on the upper right corner.
Now you can see results of your settings. If you want to save your segment click Save button on the upper right corner and your new segment is ready now!
Go to Segments in Synerise's settings menu if you want to fully manage segments.
There is a lot of possibilities to create segments in Synerise. Have a look to How to create a new segment section and read more. You can segment your customers by demographic, geographic and behavioral criteria. E.g. choose men, who is between 30 and 50 years old and who use iOS system on their smartphones.
Yes, just click Save button in the upper right corner of the page, while creating new segment. To see more go to How to create new segment?
In this submenu you will find an enumeration of Smart Lists, which you have created (see how to create Smart List, go to How to create smart list?). Those lists allow you to quickly access the data you are interested in at one moment. For example you could select specific filters and tags (to learn more about filters and tags in Synerise, go to the next subsections), combine them and get access to concrete group of your clients. To select any of the available lists, simply click on its name.
Here you can select customers who were added to your database in specified period. You have two options: relative date and absolute date. To use the first option, choose a condition (More that...; Exactly...; Less than...) which you are interested in, and next just enter a number of days you like to. In a result your database will be filtered. To use the second option, choose a condition (After...; On...; Before...), and next select the desired date from the calendar or enter it in the DD.MM.YYYY format.
Here you can see tags that you had created (see Can I edit data in client’s profile manually? to find out how to edit client’s profile and add tags). In client's profile you could find a tag field, where you can fill a tag name, for example #VIPclient. There is also an option to search for particular tag by using internal search engine. You can find it at the top of the Tags submenu.
In this category you can choose a specified filter, which can be used to select specific group of clients/leads you want to work with. You can apply filters to created segments or to database records. When you get to the CRM section, on the left side you find vertical menu, containing Filters submenu, where you can see a lot of ready to use filters, like: Clients, Firstname, Lastname, City, Region, Zip code, Company, Agreements and a great many.
- Clients - here you will find two types of customers' filters:
- Identified – customers who are registered in your database, they left their details like email address etc, they allowed you to send mailings, dedicated push notifications etc.
- Anonymous – customers, who haven’t been registered yet. You don’t have any marketing permissions from them, but Synerise assigned them unique ID number (UID), so you can track their activity on your website, save transactions data etc.
- Firstname - by using filters from this section you can select customers whose names start or end only with a particular letter, contain or don’t contain particular letter or string of letters. Select one of the option, enter adequate character or characters and on the right you will get eligible list of customers.
- Lastname - by using filters from this section you can select customers whose surnames start or end only with a particular letter, contain or don’t contain particular letter or string of letters. Select one of the option, enter adequate character or characters and on the right you will get eligible list of customers.
- City - you can filter your customers by city, where they live. Just choose the one you are interested in by using filters from this section. For example you can select customers who lives only in cities which names start or end with a particular letter, contain or don’t contain particular letter or string of letters etc. Select one of the option, enter adequate character or characters and on the right you will get eligible list of customers.
- Region - if city it's a too small area for your campaign, choose the region instead. By using filters from this section you can select customers who lives only in regions which names start or end with a particular letter, contain or don’t contain particular letter or string of letters etc. Select one of the option, enter adequate letter, or letters and on the right you will get eligible list of customers.
- Zip code - other way to filter your customers is to choose proper postal code. By using filters from this section you can select customers who only lives in areas with postal codes that begin with a particular digit, contain or don’t contain particular digit etc. Select one of the option, enter adequate digit or digits and on the right you will get eligible list of customers.
- Company - if you lead B2B business, you can filter your customers by company name. By using filters from this section you can select customers who works only in the company, which name starts or ends with a particular letter, contain or don’t contain particular letter etc. Select one of the option, enter adequate letter or letters and on the right you will get eligible list of customers.
- Agreements - this filter gives you opportunity to choose only those customers, who signed marketing permissions to send them messages via particular channel: SMS, push notifications or newsletters. Furthermore, you could use internal search engine to find out an agreement which you are interested. You can find it at the top of the described submenu.
It is list of customer’s activity (starts from the most recent). Whole list you can see in the central part. You will be able to see, whether he visited your page, login or logout to your app, what types of campaigns did he get recently, if he opened or clicked emails you send to him, etc.
In this place you can send individual message (push message, email, SMS, popup, chat message) to selected client through embed form.
To learn more about define Scoring rules - go to How to define Scoring rules in Synerise.