- Zip code
- Vat number
- Telephone number
- Email address
And data used in billings:
- Full name
- Vat number
- Zip code
- Payment type
When you select the Users section from the left vertical menu, you get the list of all users of your account (e.g. your marketing director, marketing specialist, IT specialist, sales director etc.).
You can add new users to your account - just click the Plus button at the top of the page. Enter the new user's email address and click the Save button on the bottom right corner to send invitation to him.
You can integrate Synerise with analytical tools, mailing systems, social media, SMS systems, beacon systems, price comparison tools, CSV files etc. Select Integration section from the left vertical menu - here is a place when you can connect Synerise with another tool, or edit the connection settings.
On the right side, you get list of mentioned systems. Choose the service you want to integrate and click the Edit button which is next to the slide bar. Expanded fields will appear. Enter your details and click the Connect button on the right. Click the Save button in the upper right corner and now you can aggregate data from other systems, and use it with Synerise.
Here you can find API keys, which are necessary for communication between Synerise and any other applications. On the middle of the page you'll find your API key and basic information connected with it: its name, creation date and last use. Click the Show key button to get it.
If you want to track your customers’ behavior on your website then you have to embed Synerise's tracking codes. Learn how to do it here.
Go to the Settings menu and from the Tools subsection choose an SDK button. This is where you can learn all about our SDK. If you want to develop your own applications and solutions feel free to use Synerise's SDK.
Also, you can find more info about our SDKs on Synerise's website.
To download a particular file just click on its name and downloading will start automatically.
Select the Tracking codes section on the left vertical menu. You will find a list of your tracking codes here. If you don't have tracking code yet, you can generate it in this place. Click Add new one button on the middle. Leter enter new tracking code name (eg. the name of website where it will be set) and click Save button on the upper right corner.
If you don't have a tracking code yet, you can generate it here and find a list of all tracking codes you have set with Synerise. Click the one you want to see, and the full tracking code will be displayed.
Go to the Settings module, which you will find by clicking the User icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Settings from the hidden menu. A vertical menu on the left side will appear. Click on the Tracking codes icon in the subsection called Tools and will see a list of all your tracking codes.
If you want to create a new tracking code (for another website or subdomain) just click the Plus button in the upper corner of the screen. Then fill in the domain name and click the Save button in the upper-right corner of the screen. Your new tracking code will appear on the list. Be aware that all tracked websites will provide data within one business profile. You have to create another business profile if you need to divide gathered data into separate databases. Learn how to do it at: How to create your Synerise Business Profile?
To embed Synerise's tracking codes on your website, just click on a particular code from your list and, in the new window, click the Copy button in the upper-right corner of the screen. In next step you have to embed the copied code on your website. Detailed instructions are available here: Embedding the Synerise's tracking codes
In this section, you can design appropriate templates for various types of messages: SMS, PUSH, Beacon URL’s or System and Campaign emails. We have prepared an intuitive and effective graphic wizard that will help you to prepare influential messages or notifications.
If you want to prepare a template for PUSH notifications just go to the Synerise Settings module and choose the PUSH templates button from the vertical menu on the left side.
If you haven't prepared any PUSH templates yet you will see the Add new one button in the middle of the page - click it and start designing a new PUSH template. If you have some templates, you'll find a list of them here. Then, to add a new template, click the Plus button above it. In both cases you will see a window with this text:
Fill the title and content of a new PUSH message template and click the Save button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
To save click the Save button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
If you want to prepare a Beacon template just go to the Synerise Settings module and choose Beacon templates button from the vertical menu on the left side.
If you haven't prepared any Beacon templates yet you will see the Add new one button in the middle of the page - click it to start designing a new PUSH template. If you have some templates, you'll find a list of them here. To add a new one, click the Plus button above the list. In both situations, a new window will be opened with this text:
To prepare a new Beacon template fill in its title and content in the appropriate fields. Then click the Save button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
If you want to prepare a dynamic content template for your website, just go to the Synerise Settings module and choose the Dynamic content templates tab from the left vertical menu. You will see the default newsletter template, which can be copied with the Copy button. If you decide to duplicate the default template it will appear on the list as a custom template, which can be fully modified, unlike the listed default one.To add a new template click the Plus button in the upper-left side of the screen.
In the next few steps fill in:
- the name of the dynamic content (visible only for you),
- specify its type (default – the most customizable; newsletter – designed to handle registration for the newsletter; products – intended for products, e.g. recently viewed products)
- choose message format: popup window (appears when a customer visits a particular page) or a dynamic content box (a webpage fragment on which the defined dynamic content appears)
The final step is to create the structure of a dynamic popup or box. You can do it in two ways: with a graphic creator (just like in a typical word processor) or by changes in the code structure (select Tools → Source code option). You can add pictures, movies, special characters, tables and fully edit the text.
To save your work click the Save button in the upper-right corner of the screen. When it's done, the new template will appear on the list. Now you can assign it during creation of a new dynamic content in the Campaigns module.
- System e-email templates: these are e-mail messages that are sent to your customers automatically when a defined trigger occurs, like signing-up for newsletter, coupon activation or joining a loyalty program. If you want to use a particular system template, you have to assign it to the right action in the Assign templates tab. In Synerise the system e-mail templates are divided into two subtypes:
- default system email templates – those are preloaded and you cannot remove them; if you want to customise the default template, you have to duplicate it and edit the copy;
- custom system email templates – here you can find templates made by you or duplicated versions of default templates, you can fully edit custom templates and remove them whenever you want.
- Campaign email templates: under this tab you can add, edit or remove the campaign e-email templates, which can be used in e-mail campaigns.
- BODY – this is where you will find the general settings of your template. You will be able to set its width, background color, content area background color, default font and link color.
- STRUCTURE – here you can choose blocks which will divide your template into different sections. You may choose blocks where you can put only one element in a line or even four smaller elements. Just drag a particular part of the structure to the left side and fill it with appropriate content.
- CONTENT – there is where different types of elements are found: Text, Image, Button, Divider, Social, which can add be added to the template. Remember that first you need to prepare a space for them with Structure blocks.
When everything is done just add the template's name and click the Save button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Locations is also where you will find a list of all your stores' locations and you can add more at any time. Just click the plus button at the top of the screen.
You can modify the details of a chosen location as well. Just click on its name and, in the new window that appears, you will get a form with fields that describe the selected location (the same fields that you fill in when you create a new location). Enter the new data and click the Save button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Synerise offers one more method of segment creation: you can use a Quick Menu feature.
Go to Client tags in the Configuration module from Synerise's settings menu. This is where you can create new tags for your customers and get a list of all created tags.
To add a new tag, click the Plus button at the top of the page. Then enter the name of the new tag and assign the appropriate color. Finally, click the Save button. The new tag is ready!You can change the name and set different colors for each one. Just mouse over the name of the tag you want to edit and click the pencil icon. Enter the new name and color in in the appropriate line. Then click Save in the upper-right corner.
If you want to delete an existing tag, simply mouse over the name of the tag you want to delete and click on the Trash button on the right side of the screen.
If you want to find a tag by its name, you don’t have to do it manually. Just select the Search icon next to the Plus icon and enter name of the field that you are looking for.
If you’re using Synerise for newsletter campaigns, open the Newsletter hyperlink in Synerise's Settings menu to set up newsletter confirmation settings:
- Type of subscription - you can choose the method of obtaining permission for sending newsletters to clients. There are three options:
- Synerise can send newsletter campaigns but you can use other platforms. If you don’t want to use Synerise to send newsletters, select "No consent to the newsletter“. Choosing this option means that even if somebody signs up for a newsletter, it cannot be sent via Synerise. We do not recommend this option
- When you choose the single opt-in method, your customers will get an email message with confirmation that they have signed up for a newsletter. Unlike the first method, your customers will be added to the Synerise base and you’ll be able to send them newsletters directly from our system
- Double opt-in is the method you can use. This is the most reliable and recommended method. An email with an activation link is sent to every client who subscribes to a newsletter. Customers will receive newsletters only if they click on the activation link and confirm the subscription
- Template - you can choose a template for the email message that will be sent to your customers when they sign up to a newsletter with a confirmation link
- Subscription confirmation URL (required with double-opt) - a hyperlink that leads customers to a specific part of your web page, where the newsletter registration is confirmed by appropriate message
A list of beacons installed in all your stores will be presented when you select the Beacons option in Synerise's settings menu.
Click one of the listed beacons and see more details:
- full beacon name
- beacon UUID (identification number)
- beacon major
- beacon minor
- location (name and address of store where beacon is located)
You can change the settings of the selected beacon and save them, using the Save button on the upper-right side.
To add a new beacon, simply click the Plus (New) button on the Beacon->List. Then fill in all necessary parameters in the form (similar to the one for editing beacon settings), and click the Save button in the upper-right corner.
- Account name – visible only in the Synerise’s settings.
- Email – account address from which messages are sent to customers.
- Display name – the name which is visible for customers and displayed in the header of an email. It informs customers about the identity of the sender.
- Reply to (Email) – return email address. The address to which replies and messages from customers will be sent.
- Reply to (display name) – the name which is visible and displayed in the header of the email.
It is possible to add a new email account to the list. Just press the Add button located beneath the list. A new window will appear. Fill in all necessary parameters in the fields and click the Save button located in the upper-right corner of the screen. The new email account is ready now.
When everything is done your email account will appear on the list. Here you can choose which account is the default one (if you have created more than one email account), check if the mailbox is working properly by clicking the Test button or if you’ve changed your mind delete it by clicking the Delete button or Edit its settings. Remember: in Synerise you can create many email accounts, but only one can be active – the default one.
Yes, Synerise provides a function that enables you to add and modify screens in your mobile application. Just go to Synerise's settings menu and choose the Mobile subsection. To add a new mobile screen, click the Add new screen button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Category - if you choose this type, in the next step you will have to select a product category (e.g. belts) that will be presented in your mobile app when customers click on a personalized mobile screen.
- Products - if you choose this type, in next the step you will have to select a specific product that will be presented in your mobile app when customers click on a product.
- Web page - if you choose this type, in the next step you will have to enter the address of a web page that will be opened in your customer’s device when they click on a link.
- Label - if you choose this type, you will have to enter a label name that will be opened in your customer’s mobile device when they click on a personalised mobile screen.
In this section you can add and modify projects that are displayed in Synerise's Task module (learn more about it in the Task Help Center). This is also where you can change permissions to particular projects.
This is where you can manage and create your own Synerise Task projects. To add a new project, click the Plus icon at the top of the screen.Then enter the name of the project and click the Save button in the upper-right corner.
Your new project has been created! Now you can create a new task in this project via Synerise's Task Module. Learn how to do it here.