In this section of Synerise settings menu you can enter/change all your profile settings.
Those are basic information, like:
- Zip code
- Vat number
- Telephone number
- Email address
And data used in billings:
- Full name
- Vat number
- Zip code
- Payment type
In this subsection you can edit all business profile properties. You can change the name of a particular business profile or its logo - to do it, just upload a photo from your device.
What is more, here you can edit contact and billing data or define payment types (one of two: bank transfer or on-line payment).
Enter your data into appropriate fields and click Save button on the right.
When you select Users section from the left vertical menu, you get the list of all users of your account (e.g. your marketing director, marketing specialist, IT specialist, sales director etc.). You can add new user of your account - just click Plus button at the top of this page. Enter new user's email address and click Save button on the bottom right corner to send invitation to him.
In this section of Synerise settings menu you can find parameters that enable to integrate our system with other solutions. What is more you can generate here reports from Synerise and copy our tracking codes.
You can integrate Synerise with analytical tools, mailing systems, social media, SMS systems, beacon provider’s system, price comparison tools, CSV files etc. Here is a place when you can connect Synerise with another tool, or edit the connection settings. Select Integration section from the left vertical menu. On the right side, you get list of mentioned systems.
Choose the one, you want to integrate and click Edit button which is next to the slide bar. Expand fields will appear. Enter your details and click Connect button on the right. Click Save button on the upper right corner and now you can aggregate data from other system, and use it with Synerise.
In this place you can find API key, which is necessary for communication between Synerise and any other applications. On the middle of the page you'll find your Api key and basic information connected with it: its name, creation date, last use. Click Show key button to get it.
If you want to track your clients and know their behaviour on your websites then you have to embed the Synerise's tracking codes. Learn how to do it here.
Go to Settings menu and from subsection Tools choose a SDK button. Here you can learn about our SDK. If you want to develop your own applications and solutions feel free to use Synerise's SDK.
Also, you can find more info about our SDKs on Synerise's website.
To download a report file go to Synerise Settings module and choose Import reports button.
When you decide to export your CRM database to an external CSV file (learn how to do it: How can I export clients database to CSV file or to other systems?) you will find here files that are ready to download.
To download a particular file just click on its name and downloading will start automatically.
Select Tracking codes section on the left vertical menu. Here you can find list of your tracking codes. If you don't have tracking code yet, you can generate it in this place. Click Add new one button on the middle. Leter enter new tracking code name (eg. the name of website where it will be set) and click Save button on the upper right corner.
After it you will find in this section a list of all tracking codes you have set with Synerise. Click the one you want to see, and full tracking code will be displayed.
First of all go to Settings module that you will find by clicking the User icon in the upper right corner, and then select Settings from the hidden menu. Vertical menu on the left side will appear and click on the Tracking codes icon in subsection called Tools - here you will get a list of all your tracking codes.
If you want to create a new tracking code (for another website or subdomain) just click Plus button at the upper corner of the screen. Then in a new window fill in the domain name and click Save button at the upper-right corner of the screen. Your new tracking code will appear on the list. Be aware that all tracked websites will provide data within one business profile. You have to create another business profile, if you need to divide gained data into separate databases. Learn how to do it here: How to create my Synerise business profile?
To embed Synerise's tracking codes on your website just click on a particular code from your list and in a new window, that will appear, click Copy button at the upper-right corner of the screen. In next step you have to embed copied code on your website. Detailed instructions are available here: Embedding the Synerise's tracking codes
In this section you can design appropriate templates for various types of messages: SMS, PUSH, Beacon hints or System and Campaign emails. We have prepared an intuitive and effective graphic wizard that will help you to prepare influential messages or notifications.
If you want to prepare a template for PUSH notifications just go to Synerise Settings module and choose PUSH templates button from the vertical menu on the left site.
If you haven't prepared any PUSH template yet you will see Add new one button in the middle of the page - click it and start to design a new PUSH template. If you have some templates, it this section you'll find a list of them. Then, to add new template, click Plus button above it. In both cases you will see such window:
Fill the title and content of a new PUSh message template and click Save button on the upper-right corner of the screen.
If you want to prepare a template for SMS message just go to Synerise Settings module and choose SMS templates from the vertical menu on the left site.
If you haven't prepared any SMS template yet you will see Add new one button in the middle of the page - click it and start to design a new PUSH template. If you have some templates, it this section you'll find a list of them. To add new template in such case, click Plus button above it. In both situations new window will be opened. To prepare new template fill its title and content in appropriate fields:
To save click Save button on the upper-right corner of the screen.
If you want to prepare a Beacon hint template just go to Synerise Settings module and choose Beacon hint templates button from the vertical menu on the left site.
If you haven't prepared any Beacon template yet you will see Add new one button in the middle of the page - click it start to design a new PUSH template. If you have some templates, it this section you'll find a list of them. To add new one in such case, click Plus button above the list. In both situation a new window will be opened:
To prepare new Beacon template fill its title and content in appropriate fields. After it click Save button on the upper-right corner of the screen.
If you want to prepare a template of a dynamic content for your website, just go to the Synerise Settings module and choose the Dynamic content templates tab from the left vertical menu. You will see the default newsletter template, which can be copied by the Copy button. If you decide to duplicate the default template it will appear on the list as a custom template, which can be fully modified, unlike the listed default one.To add a new template click the Plus button at the upper-left side of the screen.
In the next few steps fill in:
- the name of the dynamic content (visible only for you),
- specify its type (default – it's the most customizable; newsletter – designed to handle registration for the newsletter; products – intended for products, e.g. recently viewed products)
- choose message format: a popup window (appears when customer visit a particular page) or a dynamic content box (it's a webpage fragment on which the defined dynamic content appears).
The final step is to create the structure of a dynamic popup or box. You can do it in two ways: by graphic creator (just like in typical word processor) or by changes in code structure (select Tools → Source code option). You can add pictures, movies, special characters, tables and fully edit the text.
To save your work click the Save button at the upper-right side of the screen. If it's done, the new template will appear on the list. Now you can assign it during creation of a new dynamic content in the Campaigns module.
In the Templates subsection of the Synerise Settings module you will find two categories of e-mail templates:
- System e-email templates: those are e-mail messages, which are sent to your clients automatically, when a defined trigger occurs, like signing-up for newsletter, coupon activation or joining to loyalty club. If you want to use a particular system template, you have to assign it to the right action in the Assign templates tab. In Synerise the system e-mail templates are divided into two subtypes:
- default system email templates – those are preloaded and you cannot remove them; if you want to customise the default template, you have to duplicate it and edit the copy;
- custom system email templates – here you can find templates made by you or duplicated versions of default templates, you can fully edit custom templates and remove them whenever you want.
- Campaign email templates: under this tab you can add, edit or remove the campaign e-email templates, which can be used in e-mail campaigns.
If you haven't prepared any Campaign email template yet you will see Add new one button in the middle of the page - click it to start design a new email template. If you have some templates, in this section you'll find a list of them. To add new one in such case, click Plus button above the list. In both situation the Synerise Email Builder will be opened. It is an intuitive drag-&-drop editor. In few easy steps you are able to create great-looking email templates for your campaigns. It uses RWD so every template will adapt automatically to the screen of every device, which your client uses, no matter if it’s smartphone or desktop. Once created you can preview, test and send the message any time you want.
Create your own email template where your imagination has no limit. Choose its size, fonts and background colour, build its structure and fill boxes with appropriate content: texts, images, buttons or links to social media. Adding things is as easy as removing them and every part is fully editable.
Synerise Email Builder makes it easy to create professional newsletter templates even if you don’t have a background in graphics or experience in IT. Our tool consists of three main sections:
- BODY – here you will find general settings of your template. You will be able to set its width, background color, content area background color, default font and link color.
- STRUCTURE – here you can choose blocks which will divide your template for different sections. You may choose block where you can put only one element in a line or even four smaller elements. You need to drag particular part of the structure to the left side and later fill it with appropriate content.
- CONTENT – in this tab you will find different types of elements: Text, Image, Button, Divider, Social, which you can add to the template. Remember that first you need to prepare for them space with Structure blocks.
If everything is done add template's name and just click Save button on the upper-right corner of the screen.
In this section of Synerise settings menu you will find all options that enable to modify a list of locations (stores) and beacons, add or change defined segments or modify clients' attributes and tags. What's more, here you can change the view of screens in your mobile app, set up newsletter confirmation settings, assign your templates to concrete actions and manage mail acount list.
If you haven't entered any store's details yet to add new stores' locations just click "new" button at the center of screen. In next step fill all necessary fields to describe your new location. Click Save button on the upper-right corner of the screen. It's ready!
In this place you will also find a list of all your stores' locations. What's more, you can always add a new one. Just click plus button on the top of the screen.
There is also possibility to modify a chosen location. To do it, just click on its name. In a new window you will get a form with fields that describe chosen location (the same, as when you create a new location). Enter new data and click Save button on the upper-right side of the screen.
Go to Synerise's settings and choose Segments option. Here you can find out all previously created segments in form of a list. If you want to delete a segment check the square next to segment's name and click Bin icon (delete) on the upper side of the screen. To create a new segment click Plus button on the top of the screen. If you haven't prepared any segment yet click Add new one button on the middle of the page.
In a new window enter the name of segment. Next choose from the left vertical menu condition which have to describe your segment (e.g. e-mail actions). Next click on this condition to specify it.
Finally click Continue button on the upper right corner. In a new window the results of the segment's application will be shown. If you want to save your segment click Save button on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your new segment is ready now and you can find it on a list.
You can also create multi-variable segment. Simply choose as many conditions from the left vertical many as you want and specify them. Remember here, that you need to choose if people from such segment has to fulfill all chosen conditions or at least one of them. Select appropriate option from the window presented below:
Synerise offers one more method of segments' creation: you can use a Quick Menu feature.
Select Clients attributes on the left vertical menu to see the list of fields, through which a client's profile is described. To add new field select Plus icon on the middle of the page - click it and start to design a new template. If you have some templates, it this section you'll find a list of them. To add new one in such case, click Plus button above the list.
Now enter the name of new field you want to create and set proper type for it (text or number). If you want to show new filed on your customer profile, move the slider to the right.
You may also want to edit created field, to do it just click on its name. In next step, set new settings and save them, using Save button on the right. Ready!
You can delete each field. To do it hover a mouse cursor on a name of a attribute you want to delete and click on Bin button on the right corner of the screen.
Go to the Client tags in Configuration module from the Synerise's settings menu. Here, you can create a new tags for your customers and get a list of all created tags.
To add a new tag click Plus button at the top of the page. Then enter the name of a new tag, and assign it the appropriate colour. Finally, click Save button. New tag is ready now!You can change name and set various colours of each one. Hover a mouse cursor on a name of a tag you want to edit and click pencil icon. Enter a new name and number of colour in proper line. Then click Save in the upper-right corner.
If you want to delete one of existing tags, simply hover a mouse cursor on a name of a tag you want to delete and click on Bin button on the right side of the screen.
If you want to find a tag by its name, you don’t have to do it manually. Choose Loupe icon which is next to the Plus icon and enter name of the field that you are looking for.
If you’re using Synerise for newsletter agreements, please open the Newsletter hyperlink in Synerise's Settings menu to set up newsletter confirmation settings:
- Type of subscription - you can choose the method of obtaining permission for sending the newsletter to clients. We can discuss three situations:
- Synerise can handle newsletter shipping but it doesn’t have to. If our User don’t want to use Synerise to send newsletter he can choose "No consent to the newsletter“. In such situation even if somebody sign up for newsletter it will not be able to send him message via Synerise. We do not recommend this option.
- When you choose single-opt method your customers will get an email message with an information that they have signed up for the newsletter. So in the contrary to the first method, here your customer will get to Synerise base and you’ll be able to send him newsletter directly from our system.
- Double opt-in it’s the last method, which you can use. It's the most reliable and also recommended one. An email with an activation link is sent to every client who subscribed to newsletter. Customer will receive newsletters only if he or she clicks on the activation link and confirms the subscription.
- Template - here you can choose a template for the email message that will be sent to your customer when he signs in to a newsletter. It contains confirmation link.
- Subscription confirmation URL (required with double-opt) - it's a hyperlink that leads clients to a specific part of your web page, where the newsletter registration is confirmed by appropriate message.
A list of beacons installed in all your stores will be presented, when you choose Beacons option in a Synerise's settings menu.
Click one of the listed beacons and see more details:
- full beacon name,
- beacon UUID (identification number),
- beacon major,
- beacon minor,
- location (name and address of store where beacon is located).
Here you can change the settings of selected beacon and save them, using Save button on the upper-right side.
To delete selected beacon, tick corresponding to it square button (or click square icon above to select all of them). Then click the Bin icon above to delete all selected beacons. You can find the right beacon by its name. Click Loupe icon above, and enter name of beacon you are looking for.
To add a new beacon, simply click Plus (New) button on the Beacon->List. Then fill in all necessary parameters in the form (similar like the one for editing beacon settings), and click Save button on the upper-right corner.
In this subsection you are able to check and set all parameters of email accounts, which you use to launch newsletters or campaigns. Select Emails option from the Synerise's settings menu and the list of all already created e-mail acounts will be presented. If you haven't created any email account, the list will be empty.
When you finished designing your email template and you’re ready to ship your first email campaign be sure you have a valid email account.
When you click on the email account name (or on the EDIT button), you can see and modify all parameters of the selected email account:
- Account name – which is visible only in the Synerise’s settings.
- Email – account address from which messages are sent to customers.
- Display name – the name which is visible for clients and displayed in the header of an email. It informs customers about the sender.
- Reply to (Email) – return email address. To this mailbox all messages from your customers will be send.
- Reply to (display name) – the name which is visible for you and displayed in the header of an email. It informs you about customers' name, who decide to reply.
Remember that you have to set the email server configuration. You can use Synerise email server just by switching the "Use Synerise email server" option on. But if you need to use another email server or modify some parameters, then turn off the option switcher and fill in all necessary fields.
When finished, click Save button in the upper-right corner of the screen and a new setting will be updated.
It is possible to add a new email account to the list. Just press Add button located beneath the list. A new window will appear. Fill in all necessary parameters in adequate fields and click Save button located at the upper-right corner of the screen. New email account is ready now.
When everything is done your email account will appear on the list. Here you can choose which account has to be the default one (if you have created more than one email account), check if the mailbox is working properly by clicking the Test button or if you’ve changed your mind delete it by clicking the Delete button or Edit its settings. Remember: in Synerise you can create many email accounts, but only one can be active – the default one.
If you want to assign your system email templates you can do it in Assign templates subsection, which is located in the Syneresis settings menu.
You will find here a few actions (e.g. password reset, gift card activation) and forms (e.g. a notification template) to which you can ascribe yours templates that you previously created in the System email templates subsection.
To assign a template to concrete action just choose one from a drop-down list. To confirm changes click Save button at the upper-right corner of the screen.
Yes, Synerise provides a function that enables to add and modify screens in your mobile application. Just go to the Synerise's settings menu and choose Mobile subsection. To add a new mobile screen click Add new screen button at the upper side of the screen.
In next few steps you have to set all necessary parameters like: the name of a new screen (will be displayed in client's application), its picture (uploaded from your device), activation date and its type. You can select between four types:
- Category - if you choose this type, in next step you will have to select a product category (e.g. belts) that will be presented in your mobile app when client decide to click on personalised mobile screen.
- Products - if you choose this type, in next step you will have to select a specific product that will be presented in your mobile app when client decide to click on personalised mobile screen.
- Web page - if you choose this type, in next step you will have to enter an address of a web page that will be opened in your client's mobile device when he or she decides to click on personalised mobile screen.
- Label - if you choose this type, in next step you will have to enter a label name that will be opened in your client's mobile device when he or she decides to click on personalised mobile screen.
To save a new mobile screen just click Save button at the upper-right corner of the screen. Already created screen will appear in Drafts section. To activate it in a mobile application just drag it and drop in upper section named: Added to application. What is more, you can change the order of screens - just drag them within the section Added to application to set a desired sequence.
A list of already created screens and drafts will appear. Also, you can edit previously created screen by clicking on its name. If you want to disable a previously activated mobile screen, drag it from the Added to application to the Drafts.
In this section you can add and modify projects that are displayed in Synerise's Task module (learn more about Task in Task Help Center). What is more, here you will change permissions to particular projects.
In this place you can manage and create your own Synerise's Task projects. To add a new project, click Plus icon at the top of the screen.Then enter the name of the project and click Save button at the upper-right.
Your new project has been created! Now you can create a new task in this project via Synerise's Task Module. Learn how to do it here.
Synerise integrates with system you use in marketing and sales departments. You can integrate Synerise with your e-shop's database (via XML file) in Tools section > Integration. Then choose Product Catalog option to synchronise your database with Synerise.
One of the effects of this integration is that in this section you get a list of all products which are implemented in your database.