Tags allow to group and organize your tasks. You can add tags when creating task by putting title in the brackets [ ], or after that – during task edition.
You can choose tag from the list or create new one by clicking on Add tag button.
If you want to single out one of your tags, to see it on the list, add ! before tag, e.g. !tag. As a result, your tag will be highlighted on the list.
- Backlog – a list of tasks, which, at any given moment, are known to be necessary and sufficient to complete a project
- To do - tasks that need to be done at a certain point in time e.g. this week, this spring etc
- In progress - a task that someone is working on at the moment and is marked as In Progress
- In review - when you complete a task, and you want the person who assigned it to check whether the task was completed and successfully set to In review status
- Done - If the task has been correctly done, select the Done status. It will automatically shut down and disappear from the Active tasks list
Email notifications are great for staying up-to-date with project activity when you're away from the app. You will receive updates automatically if you are the task author or an assigned user. If you want to receive task updates anyway, just add it to Observe by clicking the Eye symbol on the upper right.
You will see a list of tasks, that are currently assigned to this client. Also, if you want to assign a new task to the client, do this by clicking on the Plus icon in the upper left corner of the window. You will open the new task creator. Configure the task, and then click Save button (see how to do it in What can I do in Tasks section in customer’s profile?). The new task will appear both on the list in a client's profile, and in an appropriate tab in a TASK module.