Hi there! We are looking for Big Data Engineer who are not afraid of scala and big amount of data and can deal with them!
Are you computer scientist with skills to tackle with and prevent algorithmic problems connected with large active user base? If YES - we need you!
You won’t be disappointed by the lack of challenges! You will:
- work with big (huge!) data
- develop and constantly gain new skills
- have influence on development of one of the most
- comprehensive marketing and omnichannel tool
- work with the biggest international companies and with the biggest amount of data!
Interesting? Great! Because currently we are looking for someone like you! Do not let us wait too long, and send us your CV.
Do you have:
- experience in Machine Learning and Big Data
- detail orientaion and analytical mind
- good programming skills
- obviously knowledge of HBase, Apache Spark, Spark Streaming, Apache Kafka, Elasticsaerch, Hadoop, Node.js
- programming skills in Scala (preferable)
- capacity planning and scaling systems to keep up with incredible growth
- passion for building tools and automating everything
- good knowledge of Windows or/and Linux or/and UNIX (mostly command line tool)
- very good knowledge of english
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge!
We’re going to repay you:
- good money - we guarantee salary adequate to skills and knowledge
- full support of the proposed initiatives
- hardware and software you want
- personal growth - we will give you full support to the proposed
- initiatives and assure continuing career development
- possibility to work with experienced team, in a friendly atmosphere
- flexible working hours
We want you to help us with:
- design and develop algorithms for advanced analytics & data science using technology like Spark Streaming, HBase, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- develop architecture and design patterns to process and store high volume data sets
- develop software with a core focus around optimisation and performance
- translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights