Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for Customer Success Analyst. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
We are now expanding our Customer Success & Integration Department (CSI). Inside CSI we support Synerise customers on a daily basis, helping them with software implementation and campaign setup. We love to work with our clients, which include famous brands and technology leaders. Want to investigate your own future with Synerise CSI? Join us!If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself – Synerise is the place for you.
- collaboration during implementation of Synerise software at enterprise-level companies,
- refining and enhancing process for onboarding new clients,
- optimizing Synerise performance according to client needs,
- ongoing analysis of implementation effectiveness.
- strong analytical and communication skills,
- excellent planning, organizational and execution skills,
- knowledge of R,
- knowledge of Postman or similar software,
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge,
- English at advanced level, both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- experience working with Office365 environment.
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- hardware and software chosen by you,
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist,
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches,
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want,
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday,
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.