to join a fast-growing, talented team of 100+ in Kraków and Warsaw. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is a powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
including React.js, Node.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js
). We like to experiment and we have the environment to do it. We work on the borderline of science and technology creating outstanding solutions. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself – Synerise is the place for you.
What will you do in Synerise:
- shape the way frontend engineering is done at Synerise
- be responsible for the design, development, and deployment of new code to production
- develop yourself in our IT team and help in the development of our key product
You are our ideal partner if you:
- have strong programming skills
- are experienced in React (experience in MVC frameworks like Backbone.js, Ember.js, Angular.js are advantage)
- can communicate in english without any problems
- have ability to write clean, well-organised code
- have an analytical mind and pay attention to even the smallest details
- are motivated to develop yourself and acquiring new knowledge
- language skills (English - advanced level)
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers and DevOps with extensive professional experience
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.