Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a Product Designer to join the team.
As Product Designer you will work with the Application Design Team to create modern, clean and user-oriented interface designs for our SaaS Marketing Cloud. This includes researching, designing, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up visuals.
You will also work closely with the Software Development Team to transform low-level technical projects into fully-formed, useful tools for our users.
What you will do
- Designing new interfaces and improving existing ones
- Creating prototypes
- Developing new ideas
- Stay up to date with the latest content innovations
What do we expect?
- A minimum of two years of experience with application, visual and interaction design, as shown by portfolio
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Understanding of modern web technologies
- Innovative approach to design and solutions
- Proactive can-do approach
Nice to have
- Experience with UX
- HTML5, CSS3 (Bootstrap, Foundation) knowledge
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible hours and remote work options
- Ownership and significant freedom to deliver results
- Work in a modern office in Krakow with a fast-moving, innovative team
Wage dependent on experience & hours
Please send your CV and examples of work to email@example.com with the topic Product Designer.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.