Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a QA Analyst / Technical Writer to join our team.
As QA Analyst / Technical Writer, you will use your superpowers to explore our application, identify issues in our software and recommend improvements. You will take the lead in helping us to ensure that we are delivering the best possible user experience. You will be also responsible for providing clear, understandable and comprehensive documentation for our IT team.
If you have an eye for detail and analyzing how software applications work (and sometimes how they don't) as well as a talent for communicating your thoughts in technical terms, you will excel in this position. This is an opportunity to work closely with the Product Owner and developers to create the best possible version of Synerise.
Combining the roles of QA Analyst and Technical Writer requires a special blend of characteristics and attributes. You need to be part detective, part reporter and all MacGyver. Add an artistic flair to that and you will be right at home.
So, we're calling all natural-born problem solvers, obsessive quality freaks and pixel-perfect geeks to get in touch and tell us about how you're going to dive in and become a QA ninja and documentation all-star!
- Creating automated functional and E2E tests
- Creating both technical documentation and guidelines
- Cross-browser testing
- Verified experience of at least 3 years with application testing: functional, E2E, API and cross-browser tests are a must-have
- Experience in work with frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, Robot, Cucumber, JMeter, Karma, QTP, Fitnesse or Jasmine
- Outstanding technical troubleshooting skills
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- High motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge
- Real team player with positive attitude to problem solving
- Understanding of modern web technologies
- Innovative approach to design
Nice to have
- Experience with UX
- Experience in mobile app testing
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible hours and remote work options
- Ownership and significant freedom to deliver results
- Work in a modern office in Krakow with a fast-moving, innovative team
PLN 12000 – 16000 (B2B, depending on experience)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic QA Analyst.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.