Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for Linux System Administrator to join a fast-growing, talented team of 100+ in Kraków and Warsaw. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies such as Azure, Hadoop, Kubernetes, Ansible. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself, Synerise is the place for you.
As Linux System Administrator, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring the system infrastructure and collaborating with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- providing maintenance, monitoring the system and ensuring the proper operation of our network,
- maintaining system documentation and applying Standard Operating Procedures,
- implementing system updates and maintaining a high level of server performance.
- experience with Linux servers and use of Ansible,
- knowledge of basics of Linux scripting languages,
- knowledge of Iptables + overlays (UFW, Shorewall), statistical routing,
- knowledge of installing and configuring services like Bind, Apache, MySQL, etc.,
- amiliarity with configuration management tools like Puppet and Chef,
- experience with load balancing, firewalls, etc.,
- knowledge of other languages like Python or Perl.
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned DevOps with extensive professional experience,
- hardware and software chosen by you,
- young and experienced team, in a friendly family atmosphere,
- salary appropriate for your skills and knowledge.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.