Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a Node.js Developer. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is a powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
- development and delivery of the backend API of our autonomous, AI-powered marketing cloud
- deliver high quality, robust and testable code in an agile team environment following best practices
- partner closely with Design Team & Product Owners to generate great product experiences
- assist with application deployments
- mentoring and supporting other developers with their day-to-day work
In return, we offer:
- strong working knowledge of Node.js (memory profiling, debugging)
- knowledge about automated build process and one of following tools Grunt.js, Gulp.js
- wide experience in API and cloud application development
- experience of working in an Agile software development environment
- excellent analytical and communication skills
- understanding of modern web technologies
- knowledge of web application frameworks such as Backbone.js, Angular.js, Ember.js and React.js
- experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap, and jQuery/Dojo/YUI
- experience with at least one SQL/noSQL database
- experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers and DevOps with extensive professional experience
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.