Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for Product Owner. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
Working with us you will have the chance to work on the cutting edge of a pioneering technology and shape an advanced marketing tool used by companies around the world. We like to experiment and we have the environment to do it. We work on the borderline of science and technology creating outstanding solutions. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself – Synerise is the place for you.
- managing the growth and quality of our AI-powered marketing cloud,
- taking the lead in creating a plan for the future development of the Synerise application,
- working with Business Development, Marketing and Management teams to gather data, customer feedback and other inputs that inform decisions about product growth,
- the ability to create UX mockups and communicate your vision to the rest of your team,
- cooperation with IT, Design and UX/UI team members to form technical basis for product changes,
- gathering feedback from Quality Assurance testers.
- extensive knowledge of the markets and tools associated with Marketing Automation, Big Data, Analytics, Customer Experience,
- at least two years of experience in building and developing a product,
- knowledge of agile/scrum, RICE methodology,
- experience in use of project management tools (JIRA, etc.),
- the ability to present and share your vision in a way that your team can understand and follow.
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers, QA Engineers, UX/UI Designers with extensive professional experience,
- hardware and software chosen by you,
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist,
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches,
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want,
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday,
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.