We are still developing, so it is obvious that we need more and more, better and better professionals!
Currently we are looking for a Quality Accurance Engineer who will be responsible for the quality tests and will be involved in the entire cycle of software development and testing. If you have relevant experience, apply to our team of Synerise - developers of a powerful marketing and omnichannel platform.
It’s a great chance for you to be the one, who have a big impact on our flagship product.
Looking for new challenges?
- You believe that quality is more important than quantity?
- Want to develop on the most comprehensive marketing tool and have real influence on it?
- Want to create applications which are used by millions of people, including many marketing experts?
- Are you ready to seek, investigate and solve the most complex issues related to the integration of systems, new technologies and marketing solutions?
If yes, then you have a chance to join our team! In Synerise, you will not have to worry about rigid corporate governance, boredom and lack of challenges.
Check if you are ready to cooperate with us, and have:
- at least 2 years of experience in test automation
- experience in work with frameworks f.e. Selenium, Protractor, Robot, Cucumber, JMeter, Karma, QTP, Fitnesse or Jasmine
- knowledge of basic testing methodologies (BDD methodologies is required)
- understanding of unit testing
- good knowledge of Windows or/and Linux or/and UNIX - mostly command line tool
- excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- experience in web application testing
- analitical skills and paying attention to details and quality
- fluency in English
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge
In return, we will give you:
- salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- full support of the proposed initiatives
- hardware and software choosen by you
- constant personal growth
- work in a young and experienced team, in a friendly family atmosphere
- flexible working hours
What will you do?
- participate in a full life-cycle of the product
- solve complex challenges and build working software
- design and code automated test cases within a defined framework to assure the quality of a functional domain
- identify and resolve software inconsistencies, ambiguities and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building
- ask right questions, in the right way and time to reduce the introduction of quality risk