Looking for new challenges?
- Do you believe that quality is more important than quantity?
- Want to develop the most comprehensive marketing tool and have a real influence on it?
- Want to create applications which are used by millions of people, including many marketing experts?
- Are you ready to seek, investigate and solve the most complex issues related to the integration of systems, new technologies and marketing solutions?
We’re looking for:
- at least 2 years of experience in test automation
- experience in work with frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, Robot, Cucumber, JMeter, Karma, QTP, Fitnesse or Jasmine
- knowledge of basic testing methodologies (BDD methodologies is required)
- understanding of unit testing
- good knowledge of Windows or/and Linux or/and UNIX - mostly command line tool
- excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- experience in web application testing
- analytical skills and attention to details
- fluency in English
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge
In return, we offer:
- salary appropriate for your skills and knowledge
- full support of proposed initiatives
- hardware and software chosen by you
- constant personal growth
- work in a young and experienced team, in a friendly family atmosphere
- flexible working hours
What will you do?
- participate in a full life-cycle of the product
- solve complex challenges and build working software
- design and code automated test cases within a defined framework to assure the quality of a functional domain
- identify and resolve software inconsistencies, ambiguities and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building