Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a Senior Python Backend Engineer. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is a powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
The project you’ll be working on is focused on building an electronic distribution platform for applications/extensions/integrations of the main Synerise product. You will be working in a small and agile team, therefore you may expect that you will have a real impact on both the shape of the platform and the team structure.
- implementation new features that help expand the platform reach and abilities
- application development including backend, configuration management, and operation tasks
- engaging with other product engineering teams and continue to improve our users’ experience
- building APIs for our mobile and web clients
- creating system architecture from scratch
- supporting other team members with your knowledge, skills, and expertise
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- significant experience building software as part of a team with strong development practices
- used to testing your code before deployment (writing unit tests and testable code)
- experience in using version control software (Git)
- excellent skills in back-end programming in Python and Django
- experience with SQL as well as NoSQL databases
- knowledge and understanding of microservice architecture
- experience in designing REST APIs
- experience with Azure or other cloud development environments is a plus
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.