Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for Technical Integration Specialist. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
We are now looking for a technical specialist to support client onboarding and implementation of the Synerise application. The position is part of our expanding Customer Success & Integration Department (CSI). This team provides support to new and existing customers, helping them with software implementation and campaign setup. A Technical Integration Specialist will have constant opportunities to develop skills and build solutions in a dynamic work environment. Take the next step in your career and contact Synerise today!
- collaboration during implementation of Synerise software at enterprise-level companies,
- day-to-day collaboration with Customer Integration & Success Managers, Product Owners and Software Development Team,
- delivering documentation detailing implementations
- strong analytical and communication skills,
- excellent planning, organizational and execution skills,
- knowledge of REST API terminology,
- knowledge of Postman or similar software,
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge,
English at advanced level, both written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- experience working with Office365 environment.
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- hardware and software chosen by you,
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist,
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches,
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want,
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday,
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.