Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a Test Automation Team Leader to join a fast-growing, talented team of 100+ in Kraków and Warsaw. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is a powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies such as Java, Scala, Python, Selenium, Protractor, Azure, Hadoop. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself, Synerise is the place for you.
- building and leading a group of Test Automation Engineers
- establishing and managing quality processes associated with monitoring and measuring across the system
- identifying, analyzing, recommending and implementing quality improvement practices
- creating automated functional and E2E tests
- providing clear, understandable and comprehensive documentation for our IT team (technical documentation and guidelines)
- cooperation with Product Owners and developers to create the best possible version of Synerise
- experience on similar position
- experience of at least 3 years with application testing: functional, E2E, API and cross-browser tests are a must-have
- experience in work with frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, Robot, Cucumber, JMeter, Karma, QTP, Fitnesse or Jasmine
- outstanding technical troubleshooting skills
- analytical skills and attention to details
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge
- real team player with positive attitude to problem solving
- understanding of modern web technologies
- innovative approach to design
Nice to have:
- experience with UX
- experience in mobile app testing
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers and DevOps with extensive professional experience
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
Please send your CV to email@example.com. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.