Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a UX/Graphics Designer. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is a powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
The project you’ll be working on is focused on building an electronic distribution platform for applications/extensions/integrations of the main Synerise product. You will be working in a small and agile team, therefore you may expect that you will have a real impact on both the shape of the platform and the team structure.
- creating experiences that go beyond good design for responsive web applications as well as mobile applications
- seeing features through from ideas on paper to implementation
- using evaluative and generative research to inform your design decisions
- understanding and improving design processes
- building wireframes, storyboards and customer journeys
- Bachelor’s degree in a UX-related field (human-computer interaction, human factors, interaction design, behavioral research, or graphic design) or equivalent practical experience
- extended experience in applied UX design (for multiple device types and contexts)
- proven experience in cross-team work interacting with product management, engineering, testing, marketing and other stakeholders
- excellent graphical design skills, including producing graphics for the web and mobile applications
- highly proficient in use of design programs, especially Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
understanding of HTML5/CSS
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
Please send your CV to email@example.com. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.