In Synerise you can update behavioral data and information about customer’s transactions.
Behavioral data – data about user’s behavior on the website, on the mobile site, mobile app or in the offline store. Synerise can gain them through trackers. It allows the construction of behavioral segments – eg. if a new user journey fits into existing segment, this user is automatically added to it. Important part of behavioral data are information about transactions.
In Synerise transactional data you can find in a few places.
- In customer’s card – there you can find data about every individual customer – to choose one customer from the CRM list, and click the upper-right part of the screen. Choose “shopping” from the list, then you can find the list of purchased products (with photo) by this specific customer.
- Dashboard; Commerce.
There you can find aggregate information about transactions. They are divided into categories:
- value from the Web
- value from the Mobile App
- value from the Mobile Site
- value Offline – from online stores
Moreover you can choose the time interval in the upper-right side of the screen.
- Customer’s unique ID
- Customer identification on the website and mobile application
- Customer identification in the local stores (POS)
- Customer identification in the local stores (Bluetooth)
- Customer identification in the local stores (WiFi)
- Real time data
- Overwriting the data acquired for anonymous after their registration
- Construction of customer profile – the types of data collected (demographic and behavioral data)
Related Synerise help desk posts
- What information can I find in Dashboard section?
- What information can I find in CRM panel?
- How does my customer’s profile look like?
- How Synerise collects my customer’ activities? What are my customers’ activities sources?
- What is Activity section in customer’s profile for?
- How to create a new segment?