We can update two types of data about customers – behavioral and demographical data.
Behavioral data – data about user’s behaviour on the website, on the mobile site, mobile app or in offline store. Synerise can gain them through trackers. It allows the construction of behavioral segments – eg. if a new user journey fits into existing segment, this user is automatically added to it
Demographical data – sex, localization, age and other information gained through trackers (eg. data about localization) and from forms, surveys, loyalty programs, transactional data etc.
This data can help you to send better personalized messages to your customers.
- Customer’s unique ID
- Customer identification on the website and mobile application
- Customer identification in the local stores (POS)
- Customer identification in the local stores (Bluetooth)
- Customer identification in the local stores (WiFi)
- Real time data
- Overwriting the data acquired for anonymous after their registration
- Construction of customer profile – the types of data collected (demographic and behavioral data)
- Construction of behavioral customer’s profile – updating transactional data
Related Synerise help desk posts
- What information can I find in Dashboard section?
- What information can I find in CRM panel?
- How does my customer’s profile look like?
- How Synerise collects my customer’ activities? What are my customers’ activities sources?
- What is Activity section in customer’s profile for?
- How to create a new segment?