When you run your own business, marketing campaigns becomes your everyday life. It’s a way to communicate with your customers, but also great opportunity for sale. That is why it is important to use tool which make the design of the campaign easier and more efficient by wise targeting.
- by using various communication channels you will always get to your customers with the appropriate offer and at the right time
- you will increase your efficiency by creating various campaigns and combing them together
- creating campaigns for customers who meet certain conditions helps to prepare more personalized offer and increase sales
Synerise offers a wide range of campaign creation. Look what types of marketing actions you can take:
- Beacon Campaign
- Dynamic content
- Landing page
- Mobile app screen
- Loyalty and engagement
- Stamp cards
You can read about each type of campaign in our Help Center.
To prepare the best campaign, you need to choose appropriate recipients. With an enhanced CRM in Synerise you can choose your recipients, on the basis of both demographic or behavioral conditions. Do you want to direct mail campaigns to women who visited your store in last month? With Synerise, you can do it. Create a segment or a smart list of customers who meet the conditions that interest you and choose it in your campaign.
- Database segmentation with logical operators for conditions to be met
- Database segmentation – demographic parameters
- Types of Dynamic Segmentation
- Creating dynamic content and pop-up
- Creating coupons
- Building customers profile on a basis of demographic and behavioral data
Related Synerise help desk posts:
- How to define scoring rules in Synerise?
- How to create Beacon alerts campaign?
- How to create Push notification campaign?
- How to create SMS messages campaign?
- How to create Email campaign?
- How to create a new Landing Page?
- How to prepare dynamic content on a website?
- How to create a new news feed?
- How to create a new promotion?
- How to create new coupons?
- How to create stampcards?
- Can I address any of my campaign to specific group/segment of customers? How to do it?
- Why is it better to address campaign to defined segment of customers?
- How to create smart list?
- How to create a new segment?
- What is segmentation for?
- What type of segments can I create?
Related Synerise blog posts:
- How to design an effective landing page and increase your customer base?
- How segmentation can boost your profits?
- Do you want to know if your customer is ready to buy? Think about scoring