In Synerise you can assign (and reassign) tasks to responsible person.
- you can add to conversation only people who are currently working on specific task
- you can check who is overloaded and who need more work.You only need to set specific filter
- you can group task list by assigned user
To delegate task to specific person you should open specific task and clik on “assigned to” module.
Then, you can choose a person from the list, or (if the list is long) use the search.
During work on specific task you can change the responsible person. You need to just clik on another person on the list. This person will receive notification automatically.
You can add another person to you conversation by adding “@mention”. In comment add sign “@” before its name. The mentioned person will receive a notification.
- Manage your work – create project, task, set task priority, set deadline
- Manage your team – More effective communication with coworkers
- Manage task permission
- Sort and filter tasks by responsible person, date, deadline, tag, status etc.
- Mention @someone in task
- Changing status of task
- File sharing – possibility to add documents to specific task and download it
- Email notifications about new task, comment, shared file, changing the project status etc.
- Daily email notification with the list of To do and Overdue tasks
Related Synerise help desk posts
- How is TASK’s panel composed?
- What is Synerise TASK for?
- How can I create a new project with TASK?
- How to add another person to the project in TASK and set adequate permissions for him or her?
- How to delegate tasks?
- How to tag task?
- How to change status of my task?
- How to share documents?
- How to create a new task in Project?