Creating attractive e-mail message is easy in Synerise E-mail Builder. It is an intuitive drag-&-drop editor. In few easy steps you are able to create great-looking email templates for your campaigns. Choose its size, fonts and background colour, build its structure and fill boxes with appropriate content: texts, images, buttons or links to social media. Adding things is as easy as removing them and every part is fully editable.
Key elements of Synerise E-mail Builder
- body – here you will find general settings of your template, like its width, background color, content area background color, default font and link color
- structure – here you can choose blocks which will divide your template for different sections. You may choose block where you can put only one element in a line or even four smaller elements
- content – here you can choose elements which will fill structure blocks:
- text – area where you can write text
- image – place for graphics
- button – call to action tool
- divider – horizontal lines used to separate content
- social – social media icons with links which direct to your company profiles
- dynamic content – content which will dynamically change depending on particular customer
- HTML – email composition with your own HTML code
- it is easy to create professional newsletter templates even if you don’t have a background in graphics or experience in IT – you only need to drag and drop appropriate elements
- it uses RWD so every template will adapt automatically to the screen of every device, which your customer uses, no matter if it’s smartphone or desktop
- it saves your time – once created e-mail template can be edited or reused any time you want
How to build a template
You will find e-mail editor in Campaign email template section in Settings. Click Plus button at the top of the page or Add new one button to open the Editor.
Then choose the structure of your template. You need to drag particular part of the structure and drop it into your workspace.
Next you can fill it with different content. To do it choose appropriate content block from the left menu, and place it in the preferred part of the structure. It can be block with text, image, CTA buttons, divider, social media, dynamic content (like abandoned shopping card), or block for HTML code. You can edit every part of choosen content.
When you click any part of your structure in workspace you will see three additional buttons that will allow to move chosen element, delete it or duplicate.
Once you create your template you can preview how does it look like on mobile and desktop. When your template is ready click Save button on the upper right corner and use it later in Campaigns.
- Adding images and multimedia to the e-mail templates
- Import ready to use newsletter templates (e.g. in html format) and its personalization
- Auto-saved message templates that can be edited at any time
- Email, SMS, LP and other templates libraries