Share images, documents and much more and find them all in one place. Now you don’t need to look up in activity to find some important file – all files can be attached in a specific task.
- all documents connected with a specific task you can keep in one place
- you can take up your time – and download all important files very quickly
- by uploading important files, your team will get access to them automatically and they receive the notification
To upload files click “attachment tab” in specific task. Then, click Upload file button and choose the file from your computer.
If you prefer – you can use drag&drop to choose files.
All people who are currently working on this task will get an automatically notification.
To download file you have to place the cursor on the choosen file and clik the icon “download”.
- Manage the projects – All conversations and files stored in one place
- Email notifications about new task, comment, shared file, changing the project status etc.
- Daily email notification with the list of To do and Overdue tasks
Related Synerise help desk posts
- How is TASK’s panel composed?
- What is Synerise TASK for?
- How can I create a new project with TASK?
- How to add another person to the project in TASK and set adequate permissions for him or her?
- How to delegate tasks?
- How to tag task?
- How to change status of my task?
- How to share documents?
- How to create a new task in Project?