Synerise will collect data about all customers, but it can be visible in customers profile only when user will agree to process personal data. Then you can find all historical data about this customer activities on your website in customer’s card.
Thanks to Synerise you can monitor all your customer’s activities on the website – visited pages and what is more – pop-up banners which were displayed to specific customer.
To find information about website activities choose the customer from CRM list. On customer’s card in the upper right side on the screen, you can find the list which divides them into few categories. Choose the “web activities”.
Thanks to Synerise you can monitor following activities:
- visited pages
- pop-up banners which were displayed to the specific customer
- changing the customer’s data
- checking the product’s availability
- system communicates – eg. adding customer to segment or TAG or removing from them
After hover the general date you can see the date in details (with the hour and time zone).
- History of interactions with customer (website and mobile app)
- History of visits and customer’s activity in mobile app
Related Synerise help desk posts
- What information can I find in CRM panel?
- How Synerise collects my customers’ activities? What are my customers’ activities sources?
- How does my customer’s profile look like?
- Can I sort my database by customer’ last activity?
- What is Activity section in customer’s profile for?