You can create landing page thanks to our advanced creator. You do not need to be programmer or graphic designer to prepare LP to your campaign.
- our tool has many options and possibilities, and helps you to prepare perfect Landing Page with all important elements
- our tool is easy in use, you do not need to be advanced in graphic design to prepare LP to your campaign
- you can create Landing Page directly in Synerise platform, as whole campaign – every element of the campaign can be prepared in one system
You can find creator in Settings, when you choose “Landing Page creator” category.
Synerise creator consists of many templates divided into categories. To start preparing your own landing you should choose the template and modify it.
On the right side of the screen you will find settings icon, click it and choose the elements of your landing page. You can choose among categories:
- all blocks
Choose block and drag and drop them into canvas. Then, you can start editing them.
You are able to change text, photos, icons and colors in the template. You can not change only the structure.
To change elements, choose one of the options in the upper part of the screen:
- content if you want to change the text
- details if you want to change graphic
Then, click chosen element and change options in editor on the right side of the screen. When you finish, click “apply changes” to see it on your project on the left side.
To change the image or icon, choose the “details” category, choose the photo on the project and click on the “Style: image” in the editor on the right side of the screen. Next choose the photo from your computer and upload it. You will see it in the box. Then click “apply changes to see how it looks on the project.
If you want to change something in source code – click “elements” on the upper part of the screen and choose “source”. Then, you can change or add something to source code. After that – click “save”.
First of all, in tab primary info add the title of landing page and status (you can choose if landing page should be active or hidden).
In SEO you can eventually add meta description, keywords, author, meta tags – all parameters which can be helpful in optimisation of your landing page. Moreover, you can choose if the page should be indexed by Google.
In Facebook tab you can add title page for Facebook, description and URL for Facebook image.
What is more, you can add remarketing code if you want to start remarketing campaign.
If you need, you have possibility to customize your landing page. You can add external URL for CSS/JS, add favicon URL, and add success page name for submitted form (sometimes it is call thank you page). Additionally, you can java script code that will be add to all pages.
In last tab you set up the schedule – you have to decide from when and till when your landing page will be active. Finally, you can add redirect after end campaign to specific URL.
When you finish it – click Save All. Now the landing page is active.
If you want to make your landing page part of your customer’s journey – add or activate automation in automation module f.e. you can display banner which redirects to LP to customers who behaved in the specific way or are in specific segment.
More information you can find here: Sending automatic messages after specific customer’s action
You do not need to set up advanced automation – link to landing page you can send through email/PUSH/SMS/Beacon campaign in campaign module. Just add the link which redirects to your landing page in campaign’s content.
- Sending automatic messages after specific customer’s action
- Email template builder. How to prepare e-mail templates (newsletter, newsletter confirmation etc.)
- Adding images and multimedia to the e-mail templates.
- Auto-saved message templates that can be edited at any time.
- SMS templates creator
- PUSH messages templates creator
- Import ready to use newsletter templates (e.g. in HTML format) and it’s personalization.
- Email, SMS, LP and other templates library
- Using mobile app to send push campaign
- Using mobile app to send beacon hints
- Using mobile app to send SMS campaign
Related Synerise help desk posts
Related Synerise blog post