You can centralize all communication with your team and manage the project in one place. Thanks to task module, you can create projects and tasks, give permission to your team, and share with them documents, comments and whole communication.
- you can eliminate long emails chain and keep all important for project information in one place
- communicate with every member of your team, at any time and any place
The list of features of Synerise Task module you can find below:
- Control permissions – you can decide who will have access to your task
- Delegate task – choose the responsible person
- Add TAGs – divide your task into groups
- Next Action – highlite the most important tasks
- Mention @someone – catch particular person attention and give him/her access to your task
- Share your files with whole team
- Get email notfication with information about changes in your current task and with info about observed projects
- Get automatically reports about daily activities
- Manage your work – create project, task, set task priority, set deadline
- Next Action – Mark the most important tasks
- Manage the projects – All conversations and files stored in one place
- Manage your team – More effective communication with coworkers
- Manage task permission
- Delegate task
- TAG task – grouping and organizing tasks
- Sort and filter tasks by responsible person, date, deadline, tag, status etc.
- Mention @someone in task
- Changing status of task
- File sharing – possibility to add documents to specific task and download it
- Email notifications about new task, comment, shared file, changing the project status etc.
Related Synerise help desk posts
- How is TASK’s panel composed?
- What is Synerise TASK for?
- How can I create a new project with TASK?
- How to add another person to the project in TASK and set adequate permissions for him or her?
- How to delegate tasks?
- How to tag task?
- How to change status of my task?
- How to share documents?
- How to create a new task in Project?