You can easily manage your work and projects, give permissions to your team, and set all important data about your task.
- you can set all important data about every project, thanks to that – you have all necessary information in one place
- no matter on how many issues you are working at the moment, you can create different projects and give permission to them to different people
In task module you are able to create tasks (small issues) and projects – folder with issues connected with one topic.
To create the project you have to click on “settings” (left down corner) and choose “TASK” and “Projects”. Then click icon plus and fill the form. You have to:
- choose the project name,
- choose the project title (description),
- choose the leader of this project,
- add people to team (when you click this box, you can see the list of all users of your system, then you can choose from the list people which will work on this project,
- project stakeholders ,
- add description,
- add the beginning of the project and the deadline (when you click the camera icon you can choose the correct date from the calendar.
When you finish – click blue button save on the right side.
Then, you can find your new project on the list in task module.
In every project you can create tasks connected with this issue. To create new task – choose the correct project and add the name of the task in box in the upper part of the screen.
You can automatically add TAG to your task to put them in order.
- More: TAG task – grouping and organizing tasks
Every task consist of the elements:
Priority – you can choose the priority of every task – you can choose one from three options: high, normal and low,
Assigned to – you choose person responsible for this task,
Status – you can choose in which stage is the project
- More: Changing status of task
Progress – you can write down the estimated time for this task and later add worked time to find out if the work on this task last too long.
Due date – here, you can set the deadline,
TAG – you can add tag here to distinguish task and divide them into categories,
Additionally, you can add subtask – if the one main task consists of few smaller. To create subtask you have to click the second tab.
You can share files with your team and add them directly during creating the new task. to this end, choose the third tab, click “upload the files” and choose the file from your computer. You can also drag and drop the file.
Default projects (e.g. projects created on particular customers)
- Next Action – Mark the most important tasks
- Manage the projects – All conversations and files stored in one place
- Manage task permission
- Delegate task
- TAG task – grouping and organizing tasks
- Sort and filter tasks by responsible person, date, deadline, tag, status etc.
- Mention @someone in task
- Changing status of task
- File sharing – possibility to add documents to specific task and download it
- Email notifications about new task, comment, shared file, changing the project status etc.
- Daily email notification with the list of To do and Expired tasks
- Private projects
- Default projects (e.g. projects created on particular customers)
Related Synerise help desk posts
- How is TASK’s panel composed?
- What is Synerise TASK for?
- How can I create a new project with TASK?
- How to add another person to the project in TASK and set adequate permissions for him or her?
- How to delegate tasks?
- How to tag task?
- How to change status of my task?
- How to share documents?
- How to create a new task in Project?