You can add to task other people. You only need to mention them in conversation, and system will send them email notification automatically.
- you can add to conversation another person (not only person delegated to this task)
- thanks to e-mail notification you can be sure that mentioned person can give you quick feedback, and will have access to whole conversation in specific topic
If you just want to mention someone in task, add in comment @mention (e.g. @anna). The mentioned person will receive a notification. You can mention more people in one message, you just need to add space between their names e.g. @anna @adam etc.
Remember, that you can mention only user, who has access to Synerise account – and has access to particular project in TASK module.
- Manage the projects – all conversations and files stored in one place
- Manage your team – more effective communication with coworkers
- Manage task permission
- Delegate task
- Email notifications about new task, comment, shared file, changing the project status etc.
- Daily email notification with the list of To do and Overdue tasks
Related Synerise help desk posts
- How is TASK’s panel composed?
- What is Synerise TASK for?
- How can I create a new project with TASK?
- How to add another person to the project in TASK and set adequate permissions for him or her?
- How to delegate tasks?
- How to tag task?
- How to change status of my task?
- How to share documents?
- How to create a new task in Project?