All marketing data (containing behavioral information about your customers) are updated in real-time.
Sales data can also be updated in real-time, but here Synerise depends on your transaction system, which you will integrate with it.
Synerise updates following information about your customers:
- Number of users which are currently on-line on your: website (desktop and mobile site), app and in your offline store (only if they have application and are online)
- Recognize contacts live
Synerise informs how many contacts online are recognized.
Synerise can recognize contacts if their e-mails are in CRM – so these users had to fill in the form, subscribed to a newsletter, bought something or agreed to proceessing their personal data in any other way. If not – you can see them as anonymous contacts.
What is important – Synerise is collecting data about customer’s activities all the time, but you can find them in the CRM only when they agreed to process their personal data. From this moment you can find all history about this contact activities and behavior.
- Recognize contacts from last 24h
Synerise shows you how many recognized contacts are online now, and to be more precise – how many of them were in your app or website during fot the last 24h.
- you can see how many users are now in your app, www and in your offline stores, and how many of them you have in your CRM. It helps you to send them personalized campaign, newsletter etc. exactly during the time when they are in contact with your products and brand
You can find real-time data on DASHBOARD – Livestream.
What kind of activities you can see on live stream:
- adding the product to cart
- removing the product from the card
- submit an order
- logging into customer account
- customer registration
- editing customer data
- visit the particular page
- when someone like the particular products and add it to “favourites” category
Moreover, you can observe on the live stream different activities, but it requires individual integration.
- Customer identification on the website and mobile application
- Customer identification in the local stores (POS)
- Customer identification in the local stores (Bluetooth)
- Customer identification in the local stores (WiFi)
- Tracking customer’s behavior on www
- Tracking customer’s behavior on mobile app
- Tracking customer’s behavior in the local stores (POS)
- Tracking customer’s behavior in the local stores (Bluetooth)
- Tracking customer’s behavior in the local stores (WiFi)
- Tracking customer’s behavior in social media