In TASK module you can sort or filter data.
Sort – it means set the tasks in order.
For example if you sort data by name – on the list you will find all tasks in alphabetical order.
Filter – it means displaying only this tasks which meet the specified condition.
For example, when you filter by status and you choose “to do”, on the list you can find only tasks with this status.
- you can quickly find specific task
- you can group them automatically and quickly
- thanks to this functionality you can check if anyone from your team is overloaded, or need more work
To sort the data you should click the icon “sort” and choose one of the options.
In Synerise you can sort by:
- person who created the task
- assigned user
- date of update
- date of creation
Choose one of them – list of sorted tasks will be visible below.
In Synerise you can filter tasks by:
- all active tasks
- all tasks
- not assigned
- active by priority desc
- group by assigned user
- group by client
Choose one of them, and you will find filtered list below.
Additionally, you can create our own filter. To do this click “temporary filter”. Then, you can choose specific data to create your individual filter. f.e. you can filter tasks assigned to YOU with high or normal priority with TAG “E-commerce”.
Then click “apply” and in pop-up box create the name for your new filter.
Next time you will visit Task module in Synerise you will find only tasks filtered by features choosen by you. You can change the setting everytime by choosing different filter.
- Manage your work – create project, task, set task priority, set deadline
- Manage the projects – All conversations and files stored in one place
- Manage your team – More effective communication with coworkers
- TAG task – grouping and organizing tasks
- Changing status of task
- Daily email notification with the list of To do and Overdue tasks
Related Synerise help desk posts
- How is TASK’s panel composed?
- What is Synerise TASK for?
- How can I create a new project with TASK?
- How to add another person to the project in TASK and set adequate permissions for him or her?
- How to delegate tasks?
- How to tag task?
- How to change status of my task?
- How to share documents?
- How to create a new task in Project?