TAGs allow tasks grouping and organizing.
- you can simply organize all tasks and group it into categories
- using search, you can quickly sort tasks by TAGs
You can add TAG to task in two ways.
- Using [ ] while you are creating task
- During task edition. To do it you should clik “ADD TAG” in a specific task. Then, you can choose tag from the list or create new one
- Manage your work – create project, task, set task priority, set deadline
- Next Action – Mark the most important tasks
- Sort and filter tasks by responsible person, date, deadline, tag, status etc.
- Changing status of task
Related Synerise help desk posts
- How is TASK’s panel composed?
- What is Synerise TASK for?
- How can I create a new project with TASK?
- How to add another person to the project in TASK and set adequate permissions for him or her?
- How to delegate tasks?
- How to tag task?
- How to change status of my task?
- How to share documents?
- How to create a new task in Project?