After adding Synerise tracking code to the website, you can track all your clients activities on www.
In Synerise you can find following website activities:
- visit the particular page
- like the product or add it to “favorites” category
- adding the product to a cart
- removing the product from the card
- submit an order
- login into customer account
- customer registration
- edit customer data
- display dynamic content
Moreover, you can observe on the live stream different activities, but it requires individual integration.
You can find data about client’s website activities in a few places in Synerise:
- In DASHBOARD
You can see real time data about your client’s in live stream (divided into web, mobile and POS activities)
Moreover you can find transactional data about purchased products in section “Commerce”.
- In INSIGHTS
There you can find general statistics about monitored contacts on the website in specific time interval.
- In ANALYTICS
In this module you can see statistics about whole amount of website activities in specific time interval (eg. visits, login, logout, number of product added and removed from the cart, products purchased, newsletter subscription, client created or updated etc.)
- Client’s unique ID
- Client identification on the website and mobile application
- Real time data
- Overwriting the data acquired for anonymous after their registration
- Construction of customer profile – the types of data collected (demographic and behavioral data)
- Construction of customer’s behavioral profile – the collection of transactional data
- Analysis of time spent on subpages
- Sources of website entries
- Analysis of interest in specific products
- Analysis of historical data on transactions made by existing customers
- Presenting data in graphical and xml format
- Dashboard – data about on-line users of the website, mobile app and offline store (currently and during last 24h)
- Dashboard – data from different localization (website, mobile app and offline store)
- Transactional data
- Online and offline data
- Optional time interval
Related Synerise help desk posts
- What information can I find in CRM panel?
- How Synerise collects my customers’ activities? What are my customers’ activities sources?
- How does my customer’s profile look like?
- Can I sort my database by customer’ last activity?
- What is Activity section in customer’s profile for?
- What information can I find in Dashboard section?