Synerise is not just another tech company. It is a space where the language of AI algorithms and advanced technology is translated into real business opportunities. We passionately support our clients by providing innovative solutions to transform them into top business players.
We do this by creating an exceptional culture based on freedom of thought, boldness and respect for talent with great (really great!) people on board and a happy office environment focusing on courage and enthusiasm in everything we do.
Currently, we are looking for a Partner Support Specialist with Spanish / French to join our Service Desk Team within the Customer Success & Implementation Department (CSI).
This role combines Marketing Automation skills with Business Analysis & Tech Integration to allow seamless implementation & execution of Synerise AI Solutions & Scenarios in enterprise-level companies.
See if you fit our diverse and dynamic environment where we constantly evolve together with the growth of our partners and clients.
Sound interesting so far? Keep reading!
- Do you want to take part in unique projects for large, tech-oriented brands?
- Are you ready to apply your best knowledge, skills and experience to deliver the best possible quality of work?
- Do you know how to support clients while using advanced technology?
If you answered YES to these questions it may mean you’ve found your dream job.
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Cooperate with Synerise Partners during the implementation of Synerise AI Solutions at companies from various sectors (e-commerce, finance, retail, telco etc)
- quickly respond to reported incidents
- provide ongoing support to partners in the field of campaigns and integration
- assist in the implementation of new solutions
- participate in the creation of the educational content for our Partners (such as user guides, use cases, FAQ knowledge base etc)
- take care of the continuous development of Partner sales and technical competences
- cooperate with Business Development & IT Departments in term of agile project management
- influence Synerise Roadmap and internal processes
What will convince us that you are The One?
- Spanish or French at advanced level (B2 minimum), both written and spoken
- strong analytical and communication skills
- willingness to cooperate with customers in the form of a ticket
- ability to work under time pressure
- multitasking ability
- excellent planning, organizational and execution skills
- knowledge of digital marketing concepts & processes
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge
- "digital nativity" & excellence with operating desktop & mobile devices
What will convince us even more?
- familiarity with process automation tools & marketing automation platforms
- English at advanced level (B2 minimum), both written and spoken
- experience with REST API
- experience with webhooks
- knowledge of Postman or similar software
- experience in web development projects
- experience in mobile development projects
- experience working with non-relational databases
- familiarity with big data concepts
- experience working with Office365 environment
What can we provide for you?
- an opportunity to work in a fast-growing company in the field of CDP and Artificial Intelligence
- work with Synerise Partner Channel. Learn more: https://synerise.com/partners
- the possibility to work with the biggest international companies on the market
- membership in a 20+ person Customer Success & Implementation Department that focuses on relationships and a good atmosphere in the team
- the opportunity for professional development in various career paths (data analysis, project management, integration etc.)
- co-financing of participation in branch conferences, internal Tech Talks
- integration events where we focus on the atmosphere and relations between people
- daily adrenaline rushes and much, much more ;-)