Hi there! We are looking for a Big Data Engineer who is not afraid of scala and big amounts of data!
Are you a computer scientist with skills to tackle and prevent algorithmic problems connected with a large active user base?
If YES - we need you! You won’t be disappointed by the lack of challenges!
Interested? Great! Because we are looking for someone like you! Don’t make us wait - send us your CV!
- work with big (huge!) data
- develop and constantly gain new skills
- have an influence on the development of one of the most
- comprehensive marketing and omnichannel tools
- work with the biggest international companies and with the biggest amount of data!
Do you have:
- experience in Machine Learning and Big Data
- detail-oriented and analytical mind
- good programming skills
- knowledge of HBase, Apache Spark, Spark Streaming, Apache Kafka, Elasticsaerch, Hadoop, Node.js
- programming skills in Scala (preferable)
- capacity for planning and scaling systems to keep up with incredible growth
- passion for building tools and automating everything
- good knowledge of Windows or/and Linux or/and UNIX (mostly command line tool)
- very good knowledge of english
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge!
- good money - we guarantee a salary adequate to your skills and knowledge
- full support of the proposed initiatives
- hardware and software you want
- personal growth - we will give you full support for proposed
- initiatives and assure continuing career development
- possibility to work with an experienced team, in a friendly atmosphere
- flexible working hours
We want you to help us:
- design and develop algorithms for advanced analytics & data science using technology like Spark Streaming, HBase, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- develop architecture and design patterns to process and store high volume data sets
- develop software with a core focus around optimisation and performance
- translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- perform analyses of vast data stores and uncover insights
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the topic Big Data Engineer.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.