Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for Junior Administrator/IT Helpdesk to join a fast-growing, talented team of 100+ in Kraków and Warsaw. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies such as Azure, Hadoop, Kubernetes, Ansible. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself, Synerise is the place for you.
- logging and handling daily helpdesk problems (<100 users),
- tracking the status of reported issues/tickets,
- solving IT problems,
- creating procedures, specifications and purchasing office equipment,
- cooperation with DevOps and helping them in daily work.
- thorough knowledge of troubleshooting Linux (Ubuntu, Centos),
- ability to solve basic problems in Mac OS, Windows environments,
- general IT knowledge related to office equipment (laptops, monitors, printers),
- good work organization and focus on the goals,
- ability to prioritize tasks,
- good communication skills including communication with employees reporting IT equipment problems,
- master’s degree (or students in their final two years),
- communicative level of English (B2 level).
- knowledge of JIRA / Confluence,
- basic knowledge of LAN / WAN (switches, routers, FW, VPN),
- desire to learn, develop and improve skills.
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned DevOps with extensive professional experience,
- hardware and software chosen by you,
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want,
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday,
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.