Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a Junior SysOps / IT Helpdesk to join a fast-growing, talented team of 100+ in Kraków and Warsaw. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is a powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies such as Azure, Hadoop, Kubernetes, Ansible. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself, Synerise is the place for you.
- maintenance, configuration and management of the IT infrastructure: virtual servers (kvm / proxmox and azure), physical servers, load balancers
- implementation and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure (MS Azure)
- infrastructure coding (terraform)
- coding configuration (Ansible)
- creating tools and scripts (python, bash, go)
- ensuring continuity of the programming environment and continuous integration (Git, Jenkins, Shippable)
- cooperation with programmers, helping Devs and Ops teams with their tasks
- administration of users and o365 services
- supporting other users and helping them to use the company's IT resources
- through knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Centos)
- practical experience with at least three of: nginx, apache2, mysql, postgresql, bind, postfix, openvpn, strongswan
- ability to solve basic problems in Mac OS, Windows environments
- general IT knowledge related to office equipment (laptops, monitors, printers)
- good self-organization and focus on the goals
- ability to prioritize tasks
- good communication skills
- master’s degree (or students in their final two years)
- communicative level of English (B2 level)
- strong desire to learn, develop and improve skills
- knowledge of JIRA / Confluence
- knowledge of LAN / WAN (switches, routers, FW, VPN)
- knowledge of cloud operations (Azure is a plus)
- knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem (kafka, zookeeper, hbase)
- knowledge of Kubernetes cluster
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned Ops team with extensive professional experience
- learn Scrum and DevOps philosophies and metodologies
- hardware and software chosen by you
- flexible working hours - you can start your work between 7 and 10AM
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- medical health care
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process."
This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment.
If you would like to take part in the other recruitment processes in the future, please agree to participate in future recruitments: "I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of future recruitment processes." This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.