In order to improve the effectiveness of the marketing automation program in our product we are recruiting for a Marketing Automation Specialist, who will build and execute marketing programs across the customer life cycle. We guarantee work on a unique product, on the best quality hardware, and all that in flexible hours and with great people.
Looking for challenges?
Great! Join us, and you will not have to worry about corporate governance, several supervisors giving conflicting orders, boredom and a lack of challenges!
- Do you have a lot of energy?
- Do you consistently introduce new ideas and demonstrate original thinking?
- Are you capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well?
What do we expect from you?
- experience in marketing automation platforms
- deep understanding of omnichannel and scoring systems
- practical skills with database management (segmentation, reporting and maintenance)
- data analysis and reporting, especially marketing analytics
- knowledge about lead lifecycle and customer lifecycle models
- process-oriented thinker with problem-solving ability and technical aptitude
- strong project management skills
- ready to develop
- fluency in English
What will your responsibilities be?
- independent management of marketing projects
- direct contact with clients
- implementation of marketing automation and sales
- coordinating the work of the production team
- optimizing marketing and sales processes
What you can expect from us?
- we'll pay you in line with your skills and knowledge - because we value our employees
- we will provide full support to the proposed initiatives - we will not limit your creativity
- also, we'll give you the hardware and software you wish - because we know that the right tools are the basis of effective work
- we guarantee autonomy in making decisions connected with the implementation of tasks - after all, you're one of the best and you know exactly what to do in the next iteration
- you will constantly develop your professional skills - because we work on innovative and pioneering solutions
- expect to work in a young and experienced team, in a friendly family atmosphere
- last but not least, flexible working hours
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic Marketing Automation Specialist.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.