Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a Python Backend Engineer to join a fast-growing, talented team of 100+ in Kraków and Warsaw. We offer next-generation capabilities that combine AI-enhanced customer intelligence with personalized omnichannel communication at scale. Synerise delivers all the tools for B2C & B2B enterprises to successfully manage their customer relationships across channels and in real time.
This type of technology requires an outstanding team, so we would like to talk to you about taking the next step in your career and joining us at Synerise. We're always on the lookout for ambitious, talented additions to our team so get in touch today!
As a Python Backend Engineer you will have an opportunity to participate in building real time platform backed by the state of the art machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions. On a daily basis you will handle big & fast data in the form of real time event streaming coming to our platform from Synerise AI clients. If you enjoy working with the Python, big & fast data, microservices, containers and machine learning then you should join our mission to bring awesome software to everyone.
- implementation of new features that bring value to our platform
- maintenance and improvement of existing services
- supporting other team members with your knowledge, skills and expertise
- excellent Python backend programming skills (Scala is nice to have)
- knowledge and understanding of microservice architecture
- experience working with big & fast data (including knowledge of Kafka and Spark)
- experience working with SQL as well as NoSQL databases
- experience in building REST APIs and understanding of HTTP
- knowledge of good programming practices
- some experience in configuration management frameworks (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
Nice to have:
- being self-driven and proactive
- interest in AI and Machine Learning
- knowledge of math, statistics and theory of probability
- experience working with Azure or other cloud development environments
- experience working with Docker containers and containers orchestration frameworks (Kubernetes or Docker Swarm mode)
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers and DevOps with extensive professional experience
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- medical health care
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process."
This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment.
If you would like to take part in the other recruitment processes in the future, please agree to participate in future recruitments: "I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of future recruitment processes." This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.