We are still developing and we’re looking for the best for join us!
Currently we are looking for a Quality Accuracy Engineer who will be responsible for quality tests and will be involved in the entire cycle of software development and testing. If you have relevant experience, apply to our team of Synerise - developers of a powerful marketing and omnichannel platform.
It’s a great chance to have a big impact on our flagship product.
Looking for new challenges?
If yes, then we’d like you to join our team! In Synerise, you will not have to worry about rigid corporate governance, boredom and a lack of challenges.
- Do you believe that quality is more important than quantity?
- Want to develop the most comprehensive marketing tool and have a real influence on it?
- Want to create applications which are used by millions of people, including many marketing experts?
- Are you ready to seek, investigate and solve the most complex issues related to the integration of systems, new technologies and marketing solutions?
We’re looking for:
- at least 2 years of experience in test automation
- experience in work with frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, Robot, Cucumber, JMeter, Karma, QTP, Fitnesse or Jasmine
- knowledge of basic testing methodologies (BDD methodologies is required)
- understanding of unit testing
- good knowledge of Windows or/and Linux or/and UNIX - mostly command line tool
- excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- experience in web application testing
- analytical skills and attention to details
- fluency in English
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge
In return, we offer:
- salary appropriate for your skills and knowledge
- full support of proposed initiatives
- hardware and software chosen by you
- constant personal growth
- work in a young and experienced team, in a friendly family atmosphere
- flexible working hours
What will you do?
- participate in a full life-cycle of the product
- solve complex challenges and build working software
- design and code automated test cases within a defined framework to assure the quality of a functional domain
- identify and resolve software inconsistencies, ambiguities and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the topic QA Engineer.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.