Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a Scala Developer to join our team. We seek for a strong computer scientist with good analytical skills to tackle the algorithmic problems involved in our large active user base.
Looking for challenges?
Interested? Perfect. We’re hiring right now, and maybe we’re looking just for you!
- Do you want to create software that reaches hundreds of millions of users?
- Are you willing to work with the team to develop new deep learning software and applications?
- Are you hungry for knowledge?
What do we expect from you?
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of akka.io as a must-have
- Good programming skills
- Experience with SQL, ETL, python/scala/shell scripting
- Solid understanding of Apache Spark, Kafka and HBase
- Programming skills in Scala preferable
- Capacity planning and scaling systems to keep up with incredible growth
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Passion for building tools and automating everything
Here's what you will do:
- design and develop algorithms for advanced analytics & data science using technology like Spark Streaming, HBase, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- develop architecture and design patterns to process and store high volume data sets
- develop software with a core focus around optimisation and performance
- translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the topic Scala Software Engineer.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.