Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer
to join a fast-growing, talented team of 100+ in Kraków and Warsaw. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is a powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be some kind of bridge between developers / AI researchers / data scientists and systems / infrastructure, ensuring that Synerise AI service runs and scales smoothly. You will prepare and take care of framework and tools to deploy and scale microservices to cloud applying advanced practices such as containers, cluster management and infrastructure as a code. Availability and performance of the production system will be the one of your top priorities. We are all about efficient tools and automation, not toil and firefighting. If you enjoy working with the cloud, containers, automation and orchestration, then you should join our mission to bring awesome software to everyone.
- building scalable system, automated alerting and monitoring, implementing auto healing systems
- advanced troubleshooting and monitoring of our systems to ensure adequate SLA and capacity requirements
- improving the efficiency, scalability, capabilities and reliability of our systems while optimizing costs and keeping things simple
- managing and maintaining common infrastructure
- creating and performing reliability tests to ensure system correctness, integrity and software fault tolerance
- Python programming experience (Scala is nice to have)
- experience in running a real-time mission critical 24x7 service at scale
- experience working with could service provider (Azure, AWS)
- solid experience in using configuration management frameworks (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- more than good understanding of Unix and TCP/IP fundamentals
- experience working with application logs aggregation and processing (ELK stack)
- container or cloud orchestration experience with at least one scheduler (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm mode, Mesos, etc.)
- experience in writing automation tools and eagerness to "automate all the things"
- familiarity with monitoring and alerting tools such as Prometheus stack
Nice to have:
- being self-driven and proactive
- interest in AI and Machine Learning
- strong troubleshooting skills
- experience in networking, security, hardware or OS performance tuning
- some skills in configuration and maintenance of common infrastructure such as Nginx
- working knowledge of information security issues
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers and DevOps with extensive professional experience
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
Please send your CV to email@example.com. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.