Synerise is looking for a Software C++ Engineer with an analytical mind, eyes wide opened on every detail in code, and hands ready to work on really big and demanding projects requiring strong skills in C++ programming.
If this describes you then we need to talk! Read on and think about joining our team!
Check if you are:
Yes? Great! We’re hiring now, and looking for specialists like you! Don’t hesitate - join our team now!
- passionate in riddles, puzzles or just like to solve problems and finding new solutions?
- hungry for knowledge and want to constantly develop yourself in an experienced and growing team?
- willing to create features and new solutions which are used by people all around the world?
Here’s what we want you to have:
- very good knowledge of C++ programming
- good knowledge of STL libraries
- knowledge of object-oriented programming
- previous experience in working with multithreading architecture
- knowledge of debbuging and profiling of C++ tools
- basic knowledge of XML and SQL
- ability to write clean, well-organised code
- analytical mind with attention to details
- very good knowledge of english
- passion for programming, and creating new solutions
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge
In return, we offer:
- salary appropriate for your skills and knowledge
- opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas
- support of the proposed initiatives
- hardware and software chosen by you
- possibility for constant personal growth
- chance to work in a young and experienced team, in a friendly family atmosphere
- flexibility - we do not require rigid working hours
During your working hours, you will:
- analyse tasks and problems and design, develop and execute new, more effective solutions for our application
- write clean, coherent, well-organised code in C++ language
- design new solutions with team members
- work on new functionalities and features
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the topic Software C++ Engineer.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.