Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a Software C++ Engineer.
We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning.
We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is a powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning
and marketing automation to better understand customers.
Working with us, you will have the chance to create software that reaches hundreds of millions of users. Our team develops new deep learning software and applications using technologies such as Java, Scala, C++, HBase, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Azure.
We like to experiment and we have the environment to do it. We work on the borderline of science and technology creating outstanding solutions. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself – Synerise is the place for you.
During your working hours, you will:
- analyse tasks and problems and design, develop and execute new, more effective solutions for our application
- write clean, coherent, well-organised code in C++ language
- design new solutions with team members
- work on new functionalities and features
Check if you are:
Yes? Great! We’re hiring now, and looking for specialists like you! Don’t hesitate - join our team now!
- Passionate in riddles, puzzles or just like to solve problems and finding new solutions?
- Hungry for knowledge and want to constantly develop yourself in an experienced and growing team?
- Willing to create features and new solutions which are used by people all around the world?
Here’s what we want you to have:
- very good knowledge of C++ programming
- good knowledge of STL libraries
- knowledge of object-oriented programming
- previous experience in working with multithreading architecture
- knowledge of debbuging and profiling of C++ tools
- basic knowledge of XML and SQL
- ability to write clean, well-organised code
- analytical mind with attention to details
- very good knowledge of English
- passion for programming, and creating new solutions
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers and DevOps with extensive professional experience
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
- medical health care
Please send your CV to email@example.com. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
"I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of the recruitment process."
This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment.
If you would like to take part in the other recruitment processes in the future, please agree to participate in future recruitments: "I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data which are necessary to the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of future recruitment processes." This consent will allow us to contact you in connection with our recruitment. We will process your data for two years.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.