Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for a Test Automation Engineer
to join a fast-growing, talented team of 100+ in Kraków and Warsaw. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is a powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
Working with us you will have the chance to immerse yourself in challenging projects and technologies such as Java, Scala, Python, Selenium, Protractor, Azure, Hadoop
. If you are open-minded and willing to constantly develop yourself, Synerise is the place for you.
Looking for new challenges?
If yes, then we would like you to join our team! In Synerise, you will not have to worry about rigid corporate governance, boredom and a lack of challenges. We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who will be responsible for quality tests and will be involved in the entire cycle of software development and testing.
- Do you believe that quality is more important than quantity?
- Want to develop the most comprehensive marketing tool and have a real influence on it?
- Want to create applications which are used by millions of people, including many marketing experts?
- Are you ready to seek, investigate and solve the most complex issues related to the integration of systems, new technologies and marketing solutions?
What will you do?
- participate in a full life-cycle of the product
- solve complex challenges and build working software
- design and code automated test cases within a defined framework to assure the quality of a functional domain
- identify and resolve software inconsistencies, ambiguities and defects during the design and implementation phase of software building
- at least 2 years experience in test automation
- experience in work with frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, Robot, Cucumber, JMeter, Karma, QTP, Fitnesse or Jasmine
- knowledge of basic testing methodologies (BDD methodologies is required)
- understanding of unit testing
- good knowledge of Windows or/and Linux or/and UNIX - mostly command line tool
- excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- experience in web application testing
- analytical skills and attention to details
- good knowledge of English
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers and DevOps with extensive professional experience
- hardware and software chosen by you
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge
Please send your CV to email@example.com. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.