Synerise, a leader in marketing cloud technology, is looking for UX/UI Designer. We carry out projects in the field of Big Data and Machine Learning. We create a comprehensive marketing intelligence platform that combines both offline and online worlds. It is powerful and intuitive marketing tool which uses artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation to better understand customers.
As a UX/UI Designer you will have a direct impact on how our software looks and works. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll work closely with the Software Development team and Product Owners to deliver a unique user experience through our web application.
Do you know how to transform complex ideas into simple and intuitive designs that help users easily navigate an interface? Do you want to work closely with game-changing technologies? If so, we want to talk to you about the next step in your career.
- designing various product interactions: UX flows, prototypes, wireframes, mockups,
- developing new ideas,
- conducting research with users,
- monitoring UX/UI trends.
- proven experience in UX design for web applications shown by portfolio,
- fluency with prototyping tools (Axure, InVision, UXPin or similar software),
- excellent analytical and communication skills,
- strong knowledge of service design, design thinking and customer experience design,
- detailed knowledge of market news, trends and solutions in the field of design, usability and technology,
- innovative approach to design and solutions.
Nice to have:
- photoshop, Sketch or other graphic software knowledge,
- HTML5, CSS3 (Bootstrap, Foundation) knowledge,
- familiarity with e-commerce user flows,
- working experience in an agile environment,
- previous experience designing end-to-end products for marketing automation, RTB or similar,
- understanding of modern web technologies,
- advanced level of English.
In return, we offer:
- opportunity for professional development and a chance to take part in a strategic and ambitious Big Data-related project utilizing new technologies,
- opportunity to learn from and work with seasoned developers and Product Owner with extensive professional experience,
- hardware and software chosen by you,
- self development - we will not let you stay on the same level and we want you to become a better specialist,
- opportunity to work in an international environment with top clients from various branches,
- flexible working hours - you can start your work from any hour you want,
- work in a friendly team in great atmosphere - we guarantee that you will come to work with a smile everyday,
- competitive salary appropriate to your skills and knowledge.
Please send your CV and examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the title please write the name of the position.
In your application please include the following statement:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)".
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only. We will consider only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data.