Synerise builds a comprehensive 360 degree customer’s profile. This profile contains demographic and behavioral data collected in real time from your website, mobile app and other touch points, such as e-mail, POS, SMS, WiFi tracking and beacons.
Some information available on customer’s profile
- customer’s name/nick name
- demographics (gender, age etc.)
- website (customer’s website, if he has any),
- social media (links to customer’s social media accounts)
- technical environment (customer’s IP, browser and operating system which he use etc.)
- contact information (customer’s address, email, phone number etc.)
- campaigns in which your customer takes part
- information about segments your customer has been added to, or removed from
- webpage visited by a customer
- a product added to customer’s basket
- purchased product
- customer’s scoring points
Having comprehensive customer’s profile allows to:
- reach your customers with marketing messages in the right time and place. Your advertisements will be more effective
- discover customer’s buying patterns and increase sales
- reduce costs because you will have all important customer’s data in one place
- improve every interaction with your customer and increase his loyalty thanks to personalized messages
In Synerise you will find your customer’s profile in CRM. When you open customer’s card on the left side you will see contact details. In the center you can find a chronological list of every interaction between you and your customer, including store visits, website visits, send e-mails, push notifications.
- Tracking customer’s behavior on www
- Tracking customer’s behavior on mobile app
- Tracking customer’s behavior in local stores (POS)
- Tracking custoer’s behavior in local stores (Bluetooth)
- Tracking customer’s behavior in local stores (WiFi)
- Tracking customer’s behavior in social media
- Construction of customer profile – the types of data collected (demographic and behavioral data)
- Real time data
- History of interactions with customer (website and mobile app)
- History of visits and customer’s activity on the website
- History of visits and customer’s activity in mobile app
Related Synerise help desk posts
- What information can I find in CRM panel?
- How does my customer’s profile look like?
- How Synerise collects my customer’ activities? What are my customers’ activities sources?
- What is Activity section in customer’s profile for?
- How to create a new segment?