Email notifications are a good way to be up-to-date with project activity when you do not have possibility to visit Synerise app. Notifications are a good way to be up-to-date with project activity when you do not have possibility to visit synerise app.
You can get information about following activities:
- changing the project description
- changing the assigned person
- adding a comment
- mentioning someone in comment
- changing the status of the project
- changing the priority of the project
- changing the deadline
- sharing files
- additionally you will get information when the deadline is really close and where your task exceeds the deadline
- in your email – you have all important information about tasks you are interested in
There are two possibilities to get notifications:
- automatically – you can get it without any special settings, when you are assigned to task, or when someone will @mention you in the comment
- you can observe any task – just choose this task is from the list, and click icon “eye” on the upper right side of task
- Manage your work – create project, task, set task priority, set deadline
- Next Action – Mark the most important tasks
- Manage the projects – All conversations and files stored in one place
- Manage your team – More effective communication with coworkers
- Delegate task
- TAG task – grouping and organizing tasks.
- Mention @someone in task
- Changing status of task
- File sharing – possibility to add documents to specific task and download it
- Daily email notification with the list of To do and Overdue tasks
Related Synerise help desk posts
- How is TASK’s panel composed?
- What is Synerise TASK for?
- How can I create a new project with TASK?
- How to add another person to the project in TASK and set adequate permissions for him or her?
- How to delegate tasks?
- How to tag task?
- How to change status of my task?
- How to share documents?
- How to create a new task in Project?