Synerise enables to identify people who visit your website or mobile app. It can automatically identify another visit – even if the same user used different channels.
What is more, Synerise can identify from which place user connects to the Internet and automatically add this info to customer’s card.
Website visit – Synerise updates information from cookie – through this way we can get not only name of the city but even zip code.
Mobile visit – Synerise updates information through GPS – if customer has active this option in mobile phone when this user connects to the Internet and visit your website or app – Synerise can update information about geolocalization
Offline visit (in offline store) -in system we marked it as a visit in the specific shop.
- better knowledge about customers. You can personalize campaigns and communications according to customer’s localization (push, beacon campaigns etc.)
- knowledge about the place where your customers currently are, give you a possibility to prepare PUSH or Beacon campaign
- possibility to better targeting your campaigns – to specific area, city etc.
- more effective usage of your CRM potential
Information about geolocalization you can find on the left down corner of customer’s card. To find it – choose the specific person from CRM list.
On the left side, you can find information about IP and localization (name of the city and the zip code).
- Customer identification on the website and mobile application
- Customer identification in the local stores (POS)
- Customer identification in the local stores (Bluetooth)
- Customer identification in the local stores (WiFi)
- Tracking customer’s behavior on www
- Tracking customers’s behavior on mobile app
- Tracking customer’s behavior in local stores (POS)
- Tracking customer’s behavior in local stores (Bluetooth)
- Tracking customer’s behavior in local stores (WiFi)
- Tracking customer’s behavior in social media
- Real time data
- Overwriting the data acquired for anonymous after their registration
- Construction of customer profile – the types of data collected (demographic and behavioral data)
- Construction of customer’s behavioral profile – the collection of transactional data