Promotions and coupons are a great way to attract customer attention in an email campaign. An appropriate discount campaign can significantly increase sales and, as a result, increase your revenue. Coupons are also a great way to reward your customers for signing up for a newsletter.
- Increase sales
- You can import list of already generated barcodes (in Magento e.g.) and use it in Synerise coupon campaign
- You can increase your revenue
- You can encourage customers to carry out the particular action
When you want to create new coupons in Synerise you can use our default barcode pool or import your barcodes to our database. Learn how to import barcode pool to Synerise.
- To import list of barcodes, first go to Coupon section in Campaigns
- Choose “Barcode pools” option (right, upper corner) and click “Import” button
- Type the name of the imported barcode list (your custom name), choose type of coupons (EAN13 default) and upload prope barcode list (CSV file). Important: barcodes should be listed in one column of the file.
- When import is finished, go to Coupon section in Campaigns and create new coupon
- Remember to HIDE COUPON (set this option below on)
- Choose your imported barcode list from drop-down selector