You can easily manage your work and projects, give permissions to your team, and set all important data about your task.
- you can set all important data about every project, thanks to that – you have all necessary information in one place
- no matter on how many issues you are working at the moment, you can create different projects and give permission to them to different people
To give someone permission you have to add this person to your Synerise account. To do it – in settings (left down corner) choose “BUSINESS PROFILE” and category “USERS” below. Fill the box with the email address and wait for the confirmation.
Then, you can find this person on the list of users. To change the permission for your projects choose the category TASK in settings and then “ACCESS CONTROL LIST”.
In table you can check people which are permitted to see your projects. You can choose who has access to which project in task by checking or unchecking the boxes.
- Manage your work – create project, task, set task priority, set deadline
- Manage the projects – All conversations and files stored in one place
- Manage your team – More effective communication with coworkers
- Delegate task
- Sort and filter tasks by responsible person, date, deadline, tag, status etc.
- Mention @someone in task
- Daily email notification with the list of To do and Overdue tasks
- Private projects
- Default projects – projects created on particular customers
Related Synerise help desk posts
- How is TASK’s panel composed?
- What is Synerise TASK for?
- How can I create a new project with TASK?
- How to add another person to the project in TASK and set adequate permissions for him or her?
- How to delegate tasks?
- How to tag task?
- How to change status of my task?
- How to share documents?
- How to create a new task in Project?