In Synerise you can check all indicators connected with your campaign eg. OR and CTR.
- CTR and OR give you a broad view of how well your ad attracts visitors
- These indicators suggest which users will potentially convert
In Synerise you can find all important indicators from every active campaign. Choose category Campaign from main menu and click specific active campaign from the list. There you can see the page with all statistics divided into few sections:
Campaign Analytics, Data points, Statistics, Mailbox analytics, Live stream.
All important indicators you can find in “Stats” category.
There you can see all data divided into days of campaign and shown in pie charts.
There you can find information about:
- Number of all messages sent
- CTR – Click through rate is metric used to measure ad performance, calculated by the number of times an ad (banner, e-mail, pop-up etc.) is clicked (clicks) divided by the number of times the ad was shown (impressions)
- Open Rate is a measure of how many people on an email list open or view a specific email campaign
We divided these indicators into unique and total. Total – means the total number of times that a specific email address clicked on a link from your campaign. Multiple clicks from the same address could mean that the user clicked on a link several times or forwarded the message to others who also clicked. The unique clicks only count clicks from specific address once.
- Email campaign reports (basic indicators: CTR, open rate and conversion)
- Conversion paths analyzis
- Measuring the effectiveness of lead generation channels
- Campaigns statistics split into specific channels and activities
- Campaigns statistics split into time periods
- Generating campaign reports and comparing them
- Open rate, click through rate and other indicators
- Analysis of time spent on subpages
- Sources of website entries
- Analysis of interest in specific products
- Analysis of historical data on transactions made by existing customers
- Presenting data in graphical and xml format
- Creating campaigns for inactive customers
- Creating campaigns for customers who have met the specific conditions (demographic, behavioral)
- Creating campaigns based on customer’s activity in social media
- Defining shipment schedules
- Creating recurring campaigns
- Testing email sending
- Test Email Sending Limits (capping)
- Generating online reports (chart, graph or CSV, XLS format)
- Automatic generation of period report and sending it to specific recipients
- Construction of customer’s behavioral profile – the collection of transactional data
Related Synerise help desk posts